The Internet Cuck Database

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: The Internet Cuck Database

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Until the democrats all price themselves out of the cities and have to move further and further away from the urban sprawl, lel.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:45 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:52 pm
I do agree that the giving up the seat is fucking cringy as everyone sucks these army boys cocks, you're not even supposed to be in uniform outside of things like recruitment (i think). It's no different than seeing the 18 year olds kids out of basic going to the mall trying to get free puss.
There are plenty of reasons soldiers might be in uniform. I would never join the army but I have great respect for someone willing to put their life on the line to defend me and the country that I'm a part of. I don't see what's cringe-worthy about someone giving up a seat for someone who has decided to possibly put their life on the line for them, or already has.

The cringe comes in when someone makes a passive aggressive tweet about it trying to sound like a tough guy because it's apparently not cool, in their minds, to have respect for someone else.

Also, those kids out of basic? They're the ones the real soldiers whip into shape for being idiots. I have a couple family members who work in recruitment offices and they could tell you some great stories about knocking sense into kids misusing their uniform.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:00 am

Here you're not supposed to wear your uniform outside of...work, I guess?...except for when you're on your way from or to it. You won't find a soldier wearing his uniform in a mall or something unless he can help it. We also don't have stolen valor fags here since the Bundeswehr is a lot less glamorous.
What you're absolutely not supposed to do at any point is wearing "univil", meaning wearing parts of your uniform with parts of civilian clothing. Looks ridiculous as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:46 am

I live near a base, so I see uniformed soldiers quite often. I think maybe they're on "break" or something because It's often at a restaurant. Sometimes I see them in the evening at a department store.
I don't know the reason, but I can tell you it is common.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:39 am

Every community likes to have a base around cause that brings in lots of additional customers. And every community gets triggered hard if said base has to be closed for one reason or another. That shit tanks their economy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:05 pm

My home city went from 37k to 25k citizens when the base was closed over the course of ten years.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:58 pm

My libshit city would probably love it if the base shut down. When I was a kid in the late cold war era, a submarine would dock in our local port once a year and we'd get to tour it.
Several years later after the Iron Curtain fell, Leftist activists and the local college brats successfully protested to ban the sub from docking here.
We've had several instances where soldiers get into fights with local kooks and then the soldiers are blamed. Like one time, a fag made a pass at a soldier and was beaten to a pulp. Another time an Air Force pilot was beaten by a mob for flying a Confederate Flag on his motorcycle.
お前はもう死んでいる。

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:00 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:05 pm
My home city went from 37k to 25k citizens when the base was closed over the course of ten years.
It's ok, Hassan and his family will make up the difference.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:09 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:00 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Nah, we don't have any refugee housings here. It's either the big cities or the countryside where they put them.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat May 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:09 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:00 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Nah, we don't have any refugee housings here. It's either the big cities or the countryside where they put them.
I didn't know Denmark had a lot of big cities or country side
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes