Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:20 pm

China and India have more vested interest in policing Afghanistan thanks to its natural gas and mineral reserves. Let them look after Afghanistan.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:25 pm

I can see China doing that. Afghanistan's pretty close to their New Silk Road project if I'm not mistaken. Gotta make sure to keep the area safe.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:22 pm

China has had an open copper mine planned for years but they just can't ensure their workers safety. The Taliban are too fucking stupid to allow their economy to progress because of some Arab from fifteen hundred years ago hated change.

China will have better luck in Africa.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:48 am

Of course. Exploiting Africa is a tried and proven idea, whereas even chads like Alexander the Great noped the fuck out when it came to Afghanistan.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:27 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:20 pm
China and India have more vested interest in policing Afghanistan thanks to its natural gas and mineral reserves. Let them look after Afghanistan.
India can't even handle Kashmir, let alone Afghanistan

They can't even get their people to poo in the loo

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:35 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:54 pm

You know, I remember a specific joke by a black comic about lactose intolerance in black people. I think it was Chris Rock? He was talking about how you never hear about lactose intolerance in poor areas like Africa. That's a white people thing. It was an observation on how rich America is and how we complain too much about what we have, or something.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:35 am

You don't hear anything about lactose intolerance in Africa because a good 80% of the population is lactose intolerant. Close to 100% of the black population. Ever been there? Good luck even finding milk. They just don't have it. Only in west Africa you would for the colonists but not the local niggers. You don't hear shit about it because they just don't have milk.
And how would they even know? You get the shits from lactose intolerance, which is already the number one cause of death of that continent so how would they be able to tell they are shitting themselves to death for some other reason than the dozen they are already having the runs?
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:24 pm
At this point there's an entire generation that grew up over there with the U.S. forces kicking the shit out of them.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! You can't possibly be so daft to think that anyone, let alone your faggot airforce that's busier paying transfaggots their hormone replacement treatments and spending money on planes that suck ass, is kicking fucking Afghanistan's ass, are you?
You and Russia have spent billions trying and you've got jack shit done. They don't care about bombs because they've got caves no bomb penetrates. They laugh at your waste of money. It's a nation that just can't be defeated unless you want to send in a million ground troops and kill everyone. And you'd gain nothing from it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:35 am
You get the shits from lactose intolerance, which is already the number one cause of death of that incontinent
FTFY #1
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:35 am
You get the shits from lactose intolerance, which is already the number one cause of death of that incontinent continent
FTFY #2
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:05 pm

Niggers eat cereal with water.