Canada Sucks General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Canada Sucks General

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 04, 2024 12:29 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:39 pm
As I said before, if one breaks into a house while the residents are at home, that person ought to get shot to death.
That's not a burglar. It's a murderer. An indiscriminate one at that.

Don't use birdshot for home defence. Use 00 buckshot or a rifled gun with a proper calibre. You don't want them to make it to prison. Ideally not even until the cops arrive.
Dead men tell no tales.
Better you kill the home invader and say you were in fear for your life than any other outcome. You might still go to prison but at least you'll have protected your home. Fire off a "warning shot" and you'll get Boogie2988'd for endangering the neighborhood. The robber will testify against you and you'll face an uphill climb on the self-defense plea, since you clearly weren't in THAT much danger. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:05 pm
The irony is the cop has stated the thieves are probably armed... Despite the new firearm restrictions.
Thieves are well-known for obeying the laws.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Canada Sucks General

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 04, 2024 12:44 pm

Like the new magazine size restriction they proposed in Germany because Middle Eastern terrorists bought fully automatic AKMs in Africa and shot up Charlie Hebdo in France.

I'm sure Tunesian gun dealers are really sad they aren't allowed to sell those fully illegal rifles with large magazines anymore. Whatever will they do?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!