People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:54 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:36 am
Sure, sure. But would a two-headed man ever get a date, let alone a wife?
Of course he will.
Provided the wife can get extra cash after a divorce.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by RedLine » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:52 pm

I think a two-headed man that was part of a TV series probably could get dates.
Guys like Phelous and Linkara are married. The tricky part is finding someone that isn't insane, obese, on drugs or having kids.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:07 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:41 am
Chad half gets babes while the incel half has to watch.
I’m making this into a cartoon called Chadcel. DHI Studios nails it again!
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:26 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:07 am
rabidtictac wrote:
I had this dumb skit I was going to write that I'll never get around to, so feel free to steal this for a comic or whatever.
It starts out at a dinner with a man and a woman and a matchmaker. The man and the woman say that they're not interested in each other. The matchmaker gets more and more irritated by this.
Eventually she blows her top and says, "Do you know how hard it was to find a woman with two cunts for the man with two dicks!"
She then she proceeds to scream at them about what freaks they are and they'll die alone.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:03 am

Two-dicked man: Oh, so I can't have standards?
Woman: Two cunts? I have one! I've got two anuses!
TDM: Never mind, I'd like a second date.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:26 am

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:33 am
You tell lie, Gnostic depiction of Jesus is easily the most powerful incarnation of Jesus out of all the abrahamic faiths that consider him canon. Not just a token Jesus.
No it wasn't. The only somewhat sensible offshoot of Abrahamism is Marcion branch of Christardation. Gnostic Christardation is just a low effort schizo fan fic variant of that and that's why you can never marry the demon fucker witch.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:21 am

Sad state of affairs when the retarded AI is more accurate than Kikepedia.
Should've mentioned that Marcion's study are who wrote Paul's letters in the first place and that they clearly state that he doesn't accept a Christ in the flesh.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:59 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:26 am
>OT God is a petulant asshole who doesn't mesh well with the NT Hippie God
What a crazy and heretical conclusion.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:45 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:26 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:07 am
rabidtictac wrote:
I had this dumb skit I was going to write that I'll never get around to, so feel free to steal this for a comic or whatever.
It starts out at a dinner with a man and a woman and a matchmaker. The man and the woman say that they're not interested in each other. The matchmaker gets more and more irritated by this.
Eventually she blows her top and says, "Do you know how hard it was to find a woman with two cunts for the man with two dicks!"
She then she proceeds to scream at them about what freaks they are and they'll die alone.
:lol: That’s totally going in with Chadcel.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:33 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:26 am
No it wasn't. The only somewhat sensible offshoot of Abrahamism is Marcion branch of Christardation. Gnostic Christardation is just a low effort schizo fan fic variant of that and that's why you can never marry the demon fucker witch.
How do I break this spell? I am chaste and virginal. She has a demonic entities harvesting her bastard offspring. Gnostism has the most followers of early Christian beliefs. It is also more aesthetic and mainstream among the alternative Christianity scene. Have some reverence not to curse our Lords name in every sentence.

This is one I am giving serious consideration to.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI