People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Stranger

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:40 pm

I just got done fixing my furnace and man was it the worst.

I only needed to replace one single part and I almost had to take the entire thing down in order to do that because the one part that breaks the most is put in the most inconvenient spot for repairing. They do this crap on purpose to get you to call someone in and fix it for you.

Household appliances (and, depending on how you see it, necessities) should be easy to repair on your own, provided you have the correct parts. A $20 repair shouldn't require me to call in a specialty worker if I don't need to.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:04 pm

Be glad you never had the displeasure to replace the entire flipper unit of a pinball machine. You know the exact order to do shit in? Easy. You don't? Have fun undoing shit you did half an hour ago.
Just look it up online, right? Works if you've got a newer mainstream one. But apparently I'm the kind of idiot who just had to get an obscure one from the early 80s.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:02 pm

Just got back from the vet, taking my dog in because she ate a fucking towel and started vomiting a bunch. Won't know what's up with her until later today. She eats anything on the ground regardless if it's food or not, but she's perfectly behaved when someone is around. She sneaks around and does this shit only when there's nobody nearby to see.

GG tictac's dog, killing yourself by eating shit that isn't food.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:20 pm

Ate a towel?

That is one determined dog.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:36 pm

You haven't heard of that shit? She'll eat anything. Probably because she was a stray for a while. I've been working hard to bring her weight down because she'll binge on anything within sight.

My aunt had a dog that, one time, ate an entire bag of uncooked rice.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:36 am

At least the rice is small, even if it's dry. A towel is something I've never heard of. Chewing it, yeah, but eating it? That's crazy, man.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:15 am

How does a dog even swallow a towel without suffocating to begin with? It's not like she could chew that shit up well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:15 am
How does a dog even swallow a towel without suffocating to begin with? It's not like she could chew that shit up well.
Her teeth are really sharp and her jaws are very strong.

She's the sweetest dog in the world, but she absolutely destroys any toys. You know those rubber kongs? The rubber ball toy things? She destroyed basically all of those except for the biggest, hardest one I have. She can shred a rope toy in minutes and yeah, eat it all. I got the rubber toys labeled "power chewers" with like a giantass image of dog fangs, and she ripped it in half.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Why not ask an expert? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember kids, don't use this TECHNIQUE on your own. It may look like beating your dog into submission but it's WAY MORE complicated and animal friendly than that!

Then again I don't know much about dogs or in total shitbiscuits words :lol: