People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:45 pm

A dog that bites people may very well end up dead. Everyone has their ideas on use of force or forcefulness. If a random dog on the street comes up to me and bites me, I'm going to reach for a knife and shank it. I'm not trying to be an edgelord. I carry a knife on the street specifically because I have asshole neighbors who leave their dogs loose, and those dogs aren't always nice. Part of the reason I carry things like knives is actually in case I need to protect MY dogs from unleashed dogs. The dogs I have now are gentle and most likely wouldn't fight to protect themselves.

Now you consider, you live in burgerland and people like me are walking the streets. You can either be 100% confident in your dog never being loose, or you can teach them to be nice. I love dogs, but I never trust a strange dog. And a dog attacking their owners is just wrong. That's not ever supposed to happen. The owners are the people that dog loves and trusts the most. It should not ever attack them.

Does doge whisperer corner dogs? Yep. Does he use more force than probably necessary in those older episodes? Yep. Does he force dogs to display aggression who otherwise might calm down? Yep. But he also works with dogs that display way more violent and antisocial behavior than us normies deal with. I've had submissive and dominant dogs, but I've never had a dog that seriously wanted to hurt me as its owner.

Anyway TL;DR doge whisperer. He's cool to hate for dog owners and trainers. If you're going to hate him, you should hate him for not being mgtow lel. His wife left and his favorite dog died and his studio stole his show from him because he was too trusting.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:42 am

It's been one too many weeks i have been stuck to bed, i'm going crazy from the pain and the lack of movement
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:06 am

Still your shoulder? Was the wank worth it?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:29 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:06 am
Still your shoulder? Was the wank worth it?
It's my left knee this time, my dad had the gout and i might have inherited that problem
-All fanbases are shit

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:37 am

I knew DSP had a daughter once but didn't know he had a son as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:37 am
I knew DSP had a daughter once but didn't know he had a son as well.
I didn't know DSP was 58 years old
-All fanbases are shit

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:33 am

I know what you mean, never underestimate a stupid white women and it's untrained dogs :lol:

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:58 am

The cat in that video actually survived the attack.
https://archive.fo/msmzo
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:45 pm
And a dog attacking their owners is just wrong. That's not ever supposed to happen. The owners are the people that dog loves and trusts the most. It should not ever attack them.
My family had a dog before that bit us, but it was due to him getting permanent brain damage after suffering from pneumonia. He would bite at random for no real reason and eventually had to get put down.

Something that bothers me more than it probably should is when someone leaves the end pieces of a loaf of bread behind and refuses to eat it. It's a waste of bread and it's annoying if I when myself a sandwich, since the pieces aren't very equal in size and the sandwich doesn't stay together as well.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:16 am

I could understand a dog going crazy or funny because of illness or old age. That's different. But a dog that bites its owner to win an argument, boss them around or because it doesn't trust them isn't right. That'd be like your kid walks up to you and sticks a knife to your throat. Something got fucked up REAL BAD for things to reach that point, either on your part or the kid's. Dogs are domesticated animals. Loving people is practically in their DNA. And they love their owners the most. You gotta fuck up real bad for your dog to bite you for real (not play biting or rough-housing.)
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:20 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:33 am
I know what you mean, never underestimate a stupid white women and it's untrained dogs :lol:

Fuck this dumb bitch. I bet she's walking both at once because she thought it would be easier (fewer trips), despite clearly being unable to control either dog, let alone both.

And that's honestly pretty typical. Dumb people get dogs they can't control and then the dog pulls them around. It isn't just about how physically strong you are either. It's about how effectively you communicate with your dog. But if you own a 120 pound dog with pure muscle and you weigh 100lbs soaking wet, get a fucking chain choker or pinch collar. Or carry a gun so you can shoot your dog for us if it gets loose and tries to kill someone. :lol:

At least this stupid bitch has her dogs on a leash though. A lot of the dumb pricks around here don't even do that.
RAPEMAN wrote: