Shitposting

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Rapeculture

Re: Shitposting

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:42 pm

And to think, he almost made the world Jew-free. Admirable effort anyway.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:49 pm

But what did he do about muslims MMMMMMH?! Even allied himself with some of 'em. The nerve!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:48 pm

It's our kosher-free philosophy ♫
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:27 am
Good flight, space pilot!
Thanks! And good flight it was, tho I madly overdosed again. While ingesting marijuana it's so hard to estimate how much is enough with a new stuff, basically you'll only find out by trying. I put approx 0,7g hash into a hot chocolate and drank it. After an hour of waiting I was HIGH AF for the next 7-8 hours. I didn't feel normal for about the next 24h :D Ganja can be a real psychedelic when it is taken orally and your tolerance is low.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:49 pm
But what did he do about muslims MMMMMMH?! Even allied himself with some of 'em. The nerve!
Their time would have come as well. :)
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:39 pm

Oh, as an edible even. Yeah, that can take up to two hours to get going but can send you faaar away. Nice thing about vaping is that you can ingest the crispy weed later or cook and filter it out to dissolve into coconut oil to use for whatever or put into capsules. Just crushing the stuff and putting it into capsules works as well but makes burps taste of it.
Almost all the high is vaped away at that point but you'll get the deepest stoned ever.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:49 pm

I would love to try vaping but I'm too paranoid to order a vaporizer online. They are not illegal but weed is super illegal here and I've heard cops have done search and seizures in people's homes after they've ordered something weed-use related online, like bongs. Legal consequences aren't severe, just some small fine, but there can be all kinds of social problems and my job could be compromised etc. So better be really hush-hush about my little green hobby. :mrgreen:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:32 am

In the early 2000s there were head shops everywhere here. You could easily find a store in every city and buy a bong. I've not seen any of those around for a long time.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:06 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:48 pm
I put approx 0,7g hash into a hot chocolate and drank it. After an hour of waiting I was HIGH AF for the next 7-8 hours. I didn't feel normal for about the next 24h :D Ganja can be a real psychedelic when it is taken orally and your tolerance is low.
This sounds like the greatest idea ever!

I'm on an edible right now! I was about to stomp a mudhole in everyone talking shit on weed in the DoJ thread*, but I'm coming down a bit and not feeling coureagous. Maybe some other time......

*(but mostly to post pool is closed to Haitians due to AIDS. I wasn't sure whether to put that there or the Trump thread).
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Miley Cyrus likes anal to avoid abortions. So does Lindsey. That is all.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:02 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:09 pm
Miley Cyrus likes anal to avoid abortions. So does Lindsey. That is all.
Good thing this is in shitposting. Lindsay much rather gets creamed so she's got something to abort.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:51 am

Was gonna say, Lindsay purposefully got pregnant just to abort it so that's clearly wrong.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger