Stuff you are terrible at

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
TheProgressive

Re: Stuff you are terrible at

Post by TheProgressive » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:57 am

Some people just surround themselves with dumb people to feel like the smartest person in the room. LordFat always struck me as that guy.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:47 am

Understanding what feelings are, or how to quell the bleeding once I cut off one of victim's nipples.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:18 am

Anything musical since I'm completely tone deaf. I used to sing a lot but while it sounded decent in my head, it came across as sing-talking to everyone else. I even recorded myself, played it back and couldn't tell the difference.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:20 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:10 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:30 pm
The way I see it all that talking about such things or getting upset over it is doing nothing but amplifying the problem.
I understand the emotions people are having. I just have very little understanding for displaying them and reveling in them.
You see things in a strange way, then.
Often times when people are talking about their problems they are either looking for a solution or looking for understanding. It's much easier to accept hard life circumstances when you know that others have been there too and you see that they're either doing well for themselves despite it or have come out on the other side after soldiering through it.

I guarantee you that your co-worker ranting about how upset they are over something stupid their mother did isn't trying to revel in the feeling but rather just trying to get it off of their chest and hoping that, maybe, they can get a little understanding or a different perspective on the situation from an outside perspective.

You sound jaded. That's pretty typical, though.
People don't want to hear the solutions, though. They ask you shit but want nothing but a nod and a "Yeah, I understand how you're feeling". I am terrible at that. Don't bother me about your shit and, again, don't ask questions you don't want answered.

You seek understanding, you're at the wrong address with me. Most of the shit people deal with never happened to me. Hard breakup, parents dying, grandparents dying and being upset over it, losing your job, losing your home. None of that ever happened to me.
And everything else I consider silly shit. Call me jaded but I've long since passed the point of being emotionally distressed over anything friends do. I've been lied to, backstabbed, forgotten, excluded and even stolen from by "friends". Pretty much anything besides getting cucked has happened to me by a "friend". I like to keep people on a distance and other experiences where people thought I'd come crawling back to them taught me that I can do fine without anyone. I miss absolutely nobody. So since I don't really give a shit, it's hard to give advice to people who overly care. My lifestyle is ill-suited for most people.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:52 am

Need to rename this thread "thats deep bro"
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:31 pm

drisko wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:18 am
Anything musical since I'm completely tone deaf. I used to sing a lot but while it sounded decent in my head, it came across as sing-talking to everyone else. I even recorded myself, played it back and couldn't tell the difference.
Me too. I can appreciate a good song, but don't ask me to make stuff myself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette