What have you been banned for on other forums?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: What have you been banned for on other forums?

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:48 am

We were a casual clan. The whole tryhard time was long passed even before I joined in the AvP² days. I joined with AvP 3 which was such a ridiculous pile of shit and so limited that taking it seriously would've been nothing but a joke.
We just pubstomped, had our own server and won all but two actual clanwars. Our training sessions were very casual.

The whole tryhard shit with members being overly motivated started with Mechwarrior: Online.
The clan leadership, essentially me and another guy, were of the opinion that we couldn't even have any proper training sessions with that game. That was the case because no servers, matchmaking only, no choice who to play against, later ridiculous group limits and zero map choice.
But people grew restless so we allowed two guys that were well respected to set up their own "proper" training that they all wanted so bad. We told them it was silly but they really wanted that kinda shit so we figured why not.

Niggers instantly disappeared for two weeks and came back with a thirty page pfd. I shit you not, retard stuff like callsigns, commands, names for tactics like we're playing faggot rugby and the whole shebang. It was fucking ridiculous! The armchair tank commander sperg was astounding.
A couple weeks later they founded their own clan and took over half of our members with them. Good fucking riddance.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:04 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:48 am
Niggers instantly disappeared for two weeks and came back with a thirty page pfd. I shit you not, retard stuff like callsigns, commands, names for tactics like we're playing faggot rugby and the whole shebang. It was fucking ridiculous! The armchair tank commander sperg was astounding.
A couple weeks later they founded their own clan and took over half of our members with them. Good fucking riddance.
Real BattleTech grogs don't even get that autistic, and the boardgame has grand strategy expansions were you're expected to do bookkeeping for your mercenary force, down to paying single soldiers and support crew.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:41 pm

They were real BattleTech twats. That exactly was the problem. I told them it was retarded to go with callsigns and shit in a game where a match lasts five minutes but they wouldn't listen. They went through two training sessions like that as if they were drill seargents, got told their system a shit and packed their stuff and went.
Clearly, it was the leadership's fault for their LARPing not being viable.

"I'll go and write a PDF about it" is still a running joke in our clan. I'll see if I can dig that shit up. It's a beautiful piece of autism to behold.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:57 pm

Oh shit, I didn't know BT had its own brand of bronies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:51 pm

I was only really banned in two forums that matter.

One of them was a video games forum in the early 2000's back when I was still in my teens. I got trolled really badly by the two resident pricks of the forum and didn't handle it in a mature way to put it lightly (I was a stuck-up weeb for one thing) and resorted to excessive shitposting. It was only a temporary ban and they allowed me a back a few weeks later, but I got the impression that I was a persona-non-grata over there throughout the few years I posted there. The fact that they had a hidden wiki page before the board got hacked and they never bothered to make a page about me kinda gave it away (probably for the best though, since I'm a pretty anonymous person online).

The other was a cartoon forum from around the same period. I don't remember why exactly I got banned there, but I know I got the attention from one of their moderators who decided to PM me. I responded him to chill down and apparently he took it the wrong way. Unlike the ban I got from the gaming forum, it was a permaban. The mod never even bothered to respond to any of the emails I sent to him.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:00 am

I got a week ban from Special Ops Paintball''s forum for calling newbs faggots.

The main moderator Pazuma even sent me a harsh PM about it and tried to get me to mend my evil 16 year old ways.

Those fucks were total faggots though.

I miss that forum.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:31 pm

People who take gaming that serious are insane...

I ran a few clans but that hardly went above "our group of nice people that like to game together".
Training?!?!?!? This isnt rocketscience rofl wtf games are aimed at KIDS, no normal person should ever have to train to play game. Learning the game and strats just happens during normal games, seriously autism to the max to train XD
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Our trainings were mostly just so that we have steady times when we're all online. Otherwise you'll never get enough people together for a group since even back then we were all working.
What we did was just mostly playing against each other, like you'd do with a sports team. People get better at it all by themselves and regularly playing against others that are somewhat organized and don't suck helps tons. On quiet days we'd check out positions on the maps to see how they'd work out and give them names for callouts.

Overall, we had a very casual atmosphere and it worked out really well for us.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Lolki

Post by Lolki » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:58 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:39 am
mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:01 am
I miss ban
We all do. I miss Lolki too, he got lost during the transition from 2.0 to 4.0. They'll find us though if they want, we come up on google searches pretty easy if you type in dead horse interchange or even the 2.0 name "Dead Horse Interchangeable" (thanks MundaneMatt).
I'm genuinely touched. And you're right, it wasn't hard finding the new forum.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:58 pm

Nice to see you back.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome