Women are not badasses....

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Women are not badasses....

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:06 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:50 am
But I'm not saying don't be cautious and be overly optimistic. That's fucking stupid, but you act like every single guy under 23 thinks every woman is a whore. Again, sounds like SJW talk, if some skinny kid comes knocking on your door asking to pick up your daughter with flowers, chocolates and wearing a suit that is 3 sizes too big and can barely speak a sentence without stuttering, he's probably not going to treat your daughter like a whore.
I think I might have to agree with Stranger here. Some of these boys might seem innocent enough, but underneath they're really horny fuckers.

I remember a schoolmate of mine. Straight A student. Fucking boy scout. A Christian. Friend of mine described him as 'King of the Nerds'. He went out with this girl of a similar disposition. After about a month he broke up with her. The reason he gave was she wasn't giving him any.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:13 pm

And that's the point. He didn't get any. Chad Thundercock meanwhile gets some on the first date, assisted by roofies if necessary. And his friends are getting some as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:40 pm

ban wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:34 am
You can easilly see which girl / woman / etc is a whore from the social circles they keep in the open
I dunno about that.

I picked up a girl at a bar one night. She took me back to her place but she he insisted she wouldn't go all the way. She stuck to her guns even tho she was pretty shitfaced. We dated for a few weeks and five dates was the magic mark. But her friends are all sloots who put out straight away.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:07 pm

If you were Chad she would have let you shoot into her womb.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:07 pm
This
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:07 pm
Only incels use the term “Chad” without irony.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:27 am

So I log in to 8ch.net every once in a while to keep ownership to our DHI emergency board there. In case of you not knowing, there's a 8ch.net/dhi/ if we should get fucked for any reason.
I rarely use the site anymore. But when I'm there, I usually check out the trending news threads. Today, one was about a Lumidoll brothel in Italy being shut down. That gave me an idea. Have any of you ever contemplated getting a sex doll? I've got to say, the thought is more appealing to me than I'd like to admit. I've spent more money on binoculars than you'd pay for a pretty nice one. But there's always the thought of those dudes that marry theirs in embarrassing TV shows in the back of my mind. I won't lie, though, when I looked them up, several were quite appealing and the fact that they aren't actual cunts that you've got to deal with seemed like a plus.

I mean, let's be honest, if there were actual sexbots, humanity would die out in two generations. If you could afford one, you'd likely get one. But sexdolls, which are basically just one rank below that, are equated with being a loser. Is that really the case? I'm not so sure anymore.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:32 am

I guess I'd worry about the stigma. But mostly the cleaning.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:37 am

I can't in good conscience spend money on a sex toy, which is basically what a sexbot is.
Sex isn't that important to me, I don't even jack anymore. I don't like that these sexbot manufactures prey on my loneliness or lack of companionship, and I don't want to be put on yet another government watchlist for being a sad fuck.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:44 am

Fair enough. I think that's very reasonable.
I was mostly taken aback by the fact that really only robotics has to catch up for full on sexbots. Just from the looks, we're already there. No wonder wahmen get hysteric about declaring theoretical robosex to be rape. Seems like they know they'd be fucked when the time comes. Or, rather, won't be fucked.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!