Women are not badasses....

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Women are not badasses....

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:19 pm

What's an attempted genocide when there's social justice among wealthy, white Californians to spread?
Wan Xian himself is also a lunatic.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:45 pm

The Armenian genocide is a social construct, invented by islamophobic gamers to celebrate the release of the NES.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:53 pm

Fuck Wan Xian. I feel dirty for having clicked that link. That guy is a bigger cow than Anita will ever be.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:54 am

:lol: I didn't even realize it was Ian Miles Chong. I just saw that story on my twitter feed and thought "oh! Someone asked about her."
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:02 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:45 pm
The Armenian genocide is a social construct, invented by islamophobic gamers to celebrate the release of the NES.
You joke but she's actually been like 'Muh people were genocided' when it suits her. Then she turns right back around and complains about Islamophobia and says stuff like how we shouldn't celebrate the death of Bin Laden.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:09 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:53 pm
Fuck Wan Xian. I feel dirty for having clicked that link. That guy is a bigger cow than Anita will ever be.
Yep, that cunt is hopping on the anti-SJW train despite being extremely SJW before. He is only doing it because the hits on his site tanked during Gamergate, and he got salty when the GG Twitter blocker put him on it. When he talked to the Blue Whale about her shit coding putting him on by accident, she said "lel whatevs" and he got pissy and "changed his ways" after chucking a tantrum.

Remember, Chelsea Van Valkenberg thanked him on the credits for her Depression Quest. He hasn't explained why and despite being a part of the Game Journo clique the fucker hasn't leaked shit.

His reasons for "changing his ways" and what his mindset was at the time are vague as fuck. Of course GG and the new "classical liberals" embraced him without question like the retards they are.

Except MundaneMatt oddly enough. Even he was rightly suspicious of the cunt because I guess it takes a view whore to know one.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:16 am

He's in good company. Isn't Heat Street run by Louise Mensch? Self admitted drug addicted retard? The supposed 'Conservative' former MP who leaked emails demonstrated was shilling campaign ad ideas for Hillary?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:15 am

It's all about attention and traffic. Cheong never got the attention he wanted as an SJW, so he swapped. Same for Laci Green. They saw which way the trend was going and switched over.

Such people are not to be trusted or given any attention at all.

Oh, and I know we have a lot of offensive speech on DHI, but Cheong is ACTUALLY a racist.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:21 am

Thing is, while Chu-Cheong and Green are certainly mercenary enough to try to milk anti-SJW for money and attention, Mensch may be a genuine case of hating SJWs but being so retarded that she doesn't understand supporting Hillary is equivalent to enabling them.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:42 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:15 am
Oh, and I know we have a lot of offensive speech on DHI, but Cheong is ACTUALLY a racist.
That's why I called him a lunatic. He was ultra-SocJus GeStaPo and ultra racist at the same time. Not just the usual "no whitey" stuff either. There's something very wrong with the guy. Remember his whole talk about having to purge his mind to stay SJW? He intentionally brainwashed himself. Takes quite a nutter to do such a thing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!