Women are not badasses....

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Women are not badasses....

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:33 pm

Women really are retarded. I'm watching this dumbshit couple at the coffee shop, two Latinos. The teen girl is cute, sounds relatively smart, but he looks like a fucking bum from under the bridge. 20s, soy boy scrap of a gotee, crinkled half-black hair, and flat out looks like a weed dealer. So of course she's fucking moon-eyed over him, holding his hand and playing some annoying finger game.

She'll be pregnant and alone very soon.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:38 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:33 pm
Women really are retarded. I'm watching this dumbshit couple at the coffee shop, two Latinos. The teen girl is cute, sounds relatively smart, but he looks like a fucking bum from under the bridge. 20s, soy boy scrap of a gotee, crinkled half-black hair, and flat out looks like a weed dealer. So of course she's fucking moon-eyed over him, holding his hand and playing some annoying finger game.

She'll be pregnant and alone very soon.
Typical teen idiot. I've said it before, but until women hit 21 they have no taste in men what so ever. An 18 year old will fuck ANY man who is in their 20s just like your example. I saw women at 18 growing up dating these fucking losers (You'd find out later they were so shit that some wouldn't even get the girl a gift on their fucking birthday when they broke up or other obviously bad behaviour) and then when I got older I saw guys my own age at 23 or so dating 19 year olds who were clingy as shit who think they are "mature for their age". At that age I saw 18 year old women, and like Kugel said on 2.0 they are still children at that age. Older men will lie to them to fuck them and they are too stupid to realise it.

No wonder Dads are protective assholes around their daughters.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:51 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:38 am
Well think about it. You were a boy, teenage boy, young adult male, etc once. You know exactly what you wanted and what your buddies wanted. Why wouldn't you be protective of your daughter?
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:35 am

Stranger wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:51 am
Poonoo wrote:
Well think about it. You were a boy, teenage boy, young adult male, etc once. You know exactly what you wanted and what your buddies wanted. Why wouldn't you be protective of your daughter?
That doesn't mean you be autistic and assume every young male is a jock asshole looking for a notch on their belt, you may as well become an SJW. If you see the guy and can read basic social cues you can generally tell if the young man is a good kid or a piece of shit. If he is 25 going after your 18 year old daughter though, you bet your ass you have to be the prick dad.

Though if you make that too obvious to the daughter she will rebel and find the guy more attractive (this is where a lot of Dads fuck up). You scare the fucker in private one on one.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:07 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:35 am
Stranger wrote:
Poonoo wrote:
That doesn't mean you be autistic and assume every young male is a jock asshole looking for a notch on their belt,
Yes, you do. It's not autism to assume the worst out of everyone and be on your guard. It's only bad if you don't allow anyone to actually prove themselves to not be that way.

You aren't a father. You haven't been a father. You probably don't plan to be one. Your world view will change once you become one.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:50 am

Stranger wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:07 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:35 am
Stranger wrote:

That doesn't mean you be autistic and assume every young male is a jock asshole looking for a notch on their belt,
Yes, you do. It's not autism to assume the worst out of everyone and be on your guard. It's only bad if you don't allow anyone to actually prove themselves to not be that way.

You aren't a father. You haven't been a father. You probably don't plan to be one. Your world view will change once you become one.
You aren't old enough to start throwing out statements like that unless you are well over 40, and no one here is that old. The closest was that one guy pgjvt and you don't talk like him. If you even have a kid they likely aren't older than 5.

And before you bring it up, I know dad's are naturally protective of their daughters. Mother's are the same with their sons.

But I'm not saying don't be cautious and be overly optimistic. That's fucking stupid, but you act like every single guy under 23 thinks every woman is a whore. Again, sounds like SJW talk, if some skinny kid comes knocking on your door asking to pick up your daughter with flowers, chocolates and wearing a suit that is 3 sizes too big and can barely speak a sentence without stuttering, he's probably not going to treat your daughter like a whore.
Old Black Man wrote:

ban

Post by ban » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:34 am

You can easilly see which girl / woman / etc is a whore from the social circles they keep in the open anyway, unless you are utterly socially retarded. It also depends on the countries how much that percentage fluctuates, in some cases even in some remote areas. I can say from experience that in general, girls in Athens are either cunts or girlwhores and depending on where they go next, they either mellow out or get worse and become turbocunts like their git mothers. For us at least, it's a select few gittish places(Kolopetinitsa if you get it poonoo) and Athens that fucks you up.

Do not confuse this with shit taste though.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:11 pm

Hitler should have eliminated the vaginal Jew.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:53 am

Stranger wrote:
Poonoo wrote:
You've got to be much more afraid about a daughter than about the guys who go out with her. With the guys it's 50/50 of them wanting to slam that shit or being afraid. With a daughter you're guaranteed that she's dumb as a fucking brick and will go with the worst possible choice.
That said, always make sure to give the boy the impression that you'd burry his ass in the back yard if he fucks up.

Edit: My point is that if something happens will rely entirely on the girl in that situation. It's much more likely that she will initiate stuff. Don't worry about the guy. We all know he'll stick it in if she allows it vehemently enough.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:08 am

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/photo ... al_twitter

Kek

More shitty art, courtesy of SJWs and stronk wombyn.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome