Women are not badasses....

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
True Believer

Women are not badasses....

Post by True Believer » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:30 am

And they don't kick ass. They are not tough in the way men are tough, and they will never storm beaches or go to space on their own.

Fuck you, Cosmo, Elle, and every other SJW-infested she-zine. Wonder Woman is a piece of shit movie and nobody sane will ever elect a fem to the highest office.

Finally, real women do anal. Don't like taking it browntown? Turn in your card and go gay.

Lupa's Panties

Re: Women are not badasses....

Post by Lupa's Panties » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:54 pm

It's the culture. Since the '90s, the worst female traits have been celebrated and encouraged and it has reached its peak with this SJW bullshit. Men are dogs for having lots of sex; whereas girls have that fucking Stride of Pride shit that turns whores into heroines. Men can't cheat; women are encouraged too (and not only that, but it's always the man's fault she did, always, and if you dare say anything about it you are "slut shaming".)

Some oblivious whore wrote a book a couple of years ago about how society needs shame because it keeps bad people in line. Of course, being a lefty dumbshit she applied it only to corporations and "right wingers"--but she did have a point somewhere in there.

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Women are not badasses....

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:11 pm

Someone's on their period today.

User avatar
Rushy
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: Not East Germany, that's for sure

Re: Women are not badasses....

Post by Rushy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Arguing over male-female equality = the most pointless argument in the history of creation. Just chill the fuck out and be a nice person.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 2393
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Women are not badasses....

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:52 am

Rushy wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Arguing over male-female equality = the most pointless argument in the history of creation. Just chill the fuck out and be a nice person.
What the fuck?!? Since when did you have the amazing ability to post something I could agree with? Fuck off, seriously. :lol:

User avatar
Rushy
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: Not East Germany, that's for sure

Re: Women are not badasses....

Post by Rushy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:22 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:52 am
Rushy wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Arguing over male-female equality = the most pointless argument in the history of creation. Just chill the fuck out and be a nice person.
What the fuck?!? Since when did you have the amazing ability to post something I could agree with? Fuck off, seriously. :lol:
A broken clock is right twice a day.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 2393
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Women are not badasses....

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:50 am

A broken furry is yiffing many times more than twice a day.

User avatar
Rushy
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: Not East Germany, that's for sure

Re: Women are not badasses....

Post by Rushy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:09 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:50 am
A broken furry is yiffing many times more than twice a day.
Bark bark.

Taco Jim

Re: Women are not badasses....

Post by Taco Jim » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:40 pm

MGTOW's dead, long live the Anita Sarkeesian matriarchy?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2696
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Women are not badasses....

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:03 pm

Yiff-yiff hooray!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest