Boxing/MMA

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Boxing/MMA

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:36 am

Mayweather will fuck around for a round or two before he goes for any shots. The fight will be boring as fuck like the manny pacquiao fight.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:37 am

All of those gimmick fights are boring. The dudes never really want to beat the shit out of each other. Both are there to make money, not win a title or something, both want to save face.
To bring Tyson needlessly back into the conversation, he would've just fucked the shit out of McFly because that was what he was fighting for. Augustclimate wants to be a good boxer, Tyson wanted to wreck people.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:46 am

Unless this thing ends in a split decision, it will be a horrible day for white boxing fans everywhere.

Why? Rocky Marciano. He has a world record of Edit: 49-0.

If Mayweather wins, he will be at 50-0, which wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't such a boring fighter, but as everyone else has noted, he is.

If McGregor wins, it more or less symbolizes UFC killing boxing.
Last edited by Pope Corky III on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:19 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:46 am
If Mayweather wins, he will be at 51-0, which wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't such a boring fighter, but as everyone else has noted, he is.
You've miscounted. Mayweather's 50-0
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:27 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:19 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:46 am
If Mayweather wins, he will be at 51-0, which wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't such a boring fighter, but as everyone else has noted, he is.
You've miscounted. Mayweather's 50-0
Indeed.

Poonoo why don't we have a strikethrough font option? LOL DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS
Last edited by Pope Corky III on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:33 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:27 am
Poonoo why don't we have a strikethrough font option?
We do. It's right next to the YouTube button
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:18 am

Well I was wrong about it being boring, but I was right about Mayweather biding his time for the first few rounds. Conor got tired by the 8th round since MMA matches don't go past 5 x 5minute rounds, the fucker could barely stand by the end while Mayweather looked fit for the whole fight.

It was the best result for both. McGregor looked like he belonged in there, while Mayweather actually beat him and wasn't a huge pussy like he usually is. He actually tried to punch him, but McGregor was tough enough to take those shots and stay up. The ref was right to stop the fight though, the last two rounds McGregor was nearly dead on his feet and was taking a million punches, he even leaned on the ropes to stay on his feet. The last few rounds McGregor kept moving backwards from Mayweather which made his punches weak as shit.

Still not worth forking about the insane amount of shekels they asked for (nothing is), but worth watching for free.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:10 pm

That was a really boring and totally predictable result. What a bummer. McGregor's career may start to decline from now on.
His next possible opponents are both quite difficult match up for him (Fergason, really good striker who can stop McGregor's movements with leg kicks or Whatever-dov who's an unbeaten crazy good grappler who has wrestle fucked everyone). Boxing match against Malinadge might be a bit easier though.

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:53 pm
Your response is all over the place. Royce got beat up by a wrestler so punchers have no chance against spandex-wearing MMA macho men dripping in baby oil?
>Can't even properly quote and doesn't even make sense. Also, don't even push up.

All over what? Who compared "punchers" (again, which do not exist in today's MMA) to wrestlers? I didn't do that. Stop strawmanning bitch.
Shut the fuck up and go back to your basement and just keep playing your favorite fighting game, retard.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:31 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:18 am
Conor got tired by the 8th round since MMA matches don't go past 5 x 5minute round
Mate, McGregor got tired by the third round. Mayweather could have put him away MUCH earlier but he didn't want to humiliate him. He wanted to give the people what they paid for.
Poonoo wrote:
McGregor looked like he belonged in there
lol, no
Poonoo wrote:
Still not worth forking about the insane amount of shekels they asked for (nothing is), but worth watching for free.
It was only £20 in the UK. My brother told me about Showtime charging nearly $100 and I was like 'For this? It's not even a real fight!'
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:22 pm

From what I've seen it was the boring as shit fight I expected it to be. Maywether could've ended that fight a lot sooner. It was clearly another fight were they both didn't want to make each other look bad and just earn a fuckload of money.
And that they did. Maywether got 300mil out of it while McIntosh got 100mil.
Poonoo must've seen a different match altogether.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!