To the stupid jerks of this website!

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 1502
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: To the stupid jerks of this website!

Post by CIANIgger » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:39 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:35 pm
Could it be Jinson?
Nah, Jackson would say outright it was him on account of how proud he is of his animu name.

My bet's on April. She would totally pick her trans name to be David.
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof.

-Extrasmegma

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: To the stupid jerks of this website!

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Noah sure does work hard Tweeting all day and sometimes playing vidya for a few minutes.

User avatar
Carn
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Re: To the stupid jerks of this website!

Post by Carn » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:45 pm

I've never scammed thousands of dollars out of people who look up to me, so yes I am in fact better than Noah.

User avatar
David Penelope

Re: To the stupid jerks of this website!

Post by David Penelope » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:54 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:06 pm
1. Nobody cares about them as people. They are autistic, mentally ill people that enable Spoony and people like him to be complete shit heads on the internet, who honestly expect everyone to just "love them so much, anyone who doesn't is a h8ter!". It's bullshit, and funny as fuck.
You stated your own hatred you don't seem them as people and therefore have proven what I said correct. You blind yourself with hatred so much that you have no compassion or concern for other people that are complete strangers to you. Have any of these people you hate so much ever done anything to you personally? No. It's just your meaningless hate you need to aim at someone to fulfill the emptiness of your own failings in life.

2. Spoony put out a couple of videos like 10 YEARS AGO that happened to get a couple of laughs. Otherwise he was always a condescending prick who couldn't take criticism and refused to take his "job" seriously, and now his finances are suffering rightly so for it. Again, it's funny as fuck. Reaping what he sowed.
He has made videos for years and he has made thousands of people laugh at his comedy. He was just some young guy making videos in his bedroom and now he's known by people in countries you've never even heard of. You say that like what he did is easy and easily achieved. If it's so easy lets see you do it and have people love and appreciate your work even it was 10 years ago as you so like to put.
Also, he took money from his FANS for YEARS without so much as an update on his Patron rewards or a THANKYOU to his fans who were STILL holding out for him. You're all being played, and it's disgusting. Us pointing it out just clashes with the fanboi's Asperger brains idolized mental depiction of God King Sploony :lol:
Did he take their money? Are you sure about that? Did he go into their bank accounts and break into their homes to take their savings out of their penny jars? That money was willingly donated to him and just so willingly donated those fans have the option to discontinue donating. You cannot take anything if it's given to you. You can only "accept" it. He accepted their money. He never made any promises and he shouldn't be required too. Things happen that can offset goals even Patreon knows this. Perhaps you familiarize yourself with their terms of use before calling someone so much as a crook.
3. Spoony just wanted to make easy money and be as lazy as possible. It's evident he has no drive or ambition and yet still acts as though he "deserves" money and fame. Acts as if he's going somewhere other than under a bridge. His various illnesses and Trump sperging were all deflection to get pity from his retarded fans who cannot see a scam artist staring them in the face, and he bears all the signs of an alcoholic.
How do you know what he wanted to do? Do you know him personally? Have you ever met him or are you just another observer like myself and many others who enjoy his work. Noah is a person and life happens to us all. He pushed himself to do a lot of things he may have felt uncomfortable doing but he still did it to bring comedy to people. It's not easy having your life on public display all the time it takes a toll on you. If you're not in his shoes and haven't been why bother to speak from his point of view. You don't know what it's like to have thousands of people anticipating what you'll do next. Have some compassion for him.

4. His wife is an oblivious cunt who plays SKyrim sex mods and makes rip off soaps and shitty jewelry and cannot be bothered to check up on her own fucking boyfriend to make sure he's alive. Goes to fairs with OTHER MEN.

They are not married.

She is a leech, and useless at that. At least fucking Scarlet contributed to his website's maintenance.
You seem to have a hatred for women. I can imagine that you don't spend much time in their graces or having conversations with them. You have pent up frustrations about women rejecting you so there for you see them as derogatory terms. You're no man. You're a boy who hasn't figured out how to communicate with women. There are many types of women in this word and if Noah wants support himself and his wife so that she can live a life of leisure so be it. Many men do this it's what it means to be a "provider". If you had a girlfriend or wife of your own maybe you'd realize that and wouldn't be so bitter to see women in such a hateful light because they're not running around doing the cavemen tasks you think they should be doing. Here's a tip change your Cro-Magnon perspective of women and maybe you might actually get to date one for the first time.
5. We are a tiny forum that NOBODY knows about and there's these things called smart phones, lunch breaks, and being able to work a job and multi task, ya know, things Internet Nobodies cannot do.
Your forum is the reason that many people have been personally hurt. You mock people that you don't even know maliciously. You don't have to be "big" to hurt someone all it takes is a single moment of cruelness to scar someone forever. The things you say and do here hurt people and you seem to not realize that. To be an adult means to take responsibility for when you hurt someone. You owe many people apologies for the malice you've spread towards them.

And just to close out, these fucking fags really believing they are the "Saviors of Nerds and teh Interwebz" and subsequently failing and indulging in the most degenerate shit I've ever seen, is fucking hilarious
.

This website falls perfectly into the very category you seem to feel that you distance yourself from. You're merely the edge to the face of that coin. There's no difference between your obsession for hate and their obsession of love.
Your post will be archived for great keks in the years to come! :lol:
So be it, may people know that not everyone agrees with the points of views shared here or your methods of malice for years to come.

BTW Kek? Isn't that from World of Warcraft? It's quite ironic to call someone a nerd when using a nerdy term but do continue to think you're different from those very people you choose to insult.

User avatar
David Penelope

Re: To the stupid jerks of this website!

Post by David Penelope » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:55 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:16 pm
So it's wrong for us to insult internet nobodies but it's perfectly okay for you to insult us? That makes perfect sense, that isn't hypocritical at all. :lol: By the way, respond to CIANIggerCuntSlayer's post. I want to see you try to refute his points.
I have indeed responded to him. It however requires the approval of a moderator in order to be posted.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 1502
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: To the stupid jerks of this website!

Post by CIANIgger » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:56 pm

David Penelope wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:55 pm
Cuckara wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:16 pm
So it's wrong for us to insult internet nobodies but it's perfectly okay for you to insult us? That makes perfect sense, that isn't hypocritical at all. :lol: By the way, respond to CIANIggerCuntSlayer's post. I want to see you try to refute his points.
I have indeed responded to him. It however requires the approval of a moderator in order to be posted.
WHAT?! POONOO! APPROVE THIS AUTIST AT ONCE!
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof.

-Extrasmegma

User avatar
Cuckara
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:19 pm

Re: To the stupid jerks of this website!

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:57 pm

David Penelope wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:55 pm
Cuckara wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:16 pm
So it's wrong for us to insult internet nobodies but it's perfectly okay for you to insult us? That makes perfect sense, that isn't hypocritical at all. :lol: By the way, respond to CIANIggerCuntSlayer's post. I want to see you try to refute his points.
I have indeed responded to him. It however requires the approval of a moderator in order to be posted.
What the hell are you trying to post? I've never heard of a post on here requiring approval from a mod.
"I'm a nasty cock slut" - Lewis Jeffrey Lovhaug

""How do I explain to my daughter incest is wrong?" Is it actually wrong? I don't know, this is like a... This is a crazy fucking thing." - Steven Kenneth Bonnell II

User avatar
Seele
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:52 am

Re: To the stupid jerks of this website!

Post by Seele » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:00 am

David Penelope wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:55 pm
Cuckara wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:16 pm
So it's wrong for us to insult internet nobodies but it's perfectly okay for you to insult us? That makes perfect sense, that isn't hypocritical at all. :lol: By the way, respond to CIANIggerCuntSlayer's post. I want to see you try to refute his points.
I have indeed responded to him. It however requires the approval of a moderator in order to be posted.
Posting here doesn't require mod approval.

Look, if you wanna lie, you gotta try harder than that, cupcake.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

User avatar
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: To the stupid jerks of this website!

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:09 am

No you need approval if it is a quote.

User avatar
David Penelope

Re: To the stupid jerks of this website!

Post by David Penelope » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:16 am

Seele wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:00 am
David Penelope wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:55 pm
Cuckara wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:16 pm
So it's wrong for us to insult internet nobodies but it's perfectly okay for you to insult us? That makes perfect sense, that isn't hypocritical at all. :lol: By the way, respond to CIANIggerCuntSlayer's post. I want to see you try to refute his points.
I have indeed responded to him. It however requires the approval of a moderator in order to be posted.
Posting here doesn't require mod approval.

Look, if you wanna lie, you gotta try harder than that, cupcake.
I've no reason to lie I'm not one of you I don't get enjoyment out of this. I only say what needs to be said to cruel people that enjoy their malice. Ask your moderator to approve my response then you can enjoy reading the answers to your own questions.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest