To the stupid jerks of this website!

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: To the stupid jerks of this website!

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Obvious 12 year old fanfag or just plain retarded....
You almost have to be retarded to defend a lying criminal scam-artist....

Do you get all upset when people talk negatively about Hitler too???
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:46 pm

To all you desperate fucks on this site,
This is April (seriously) you all need to quit talking about me and Brad from MKE! Brad is giving me some good D for once and I don't want this somehow getting back to Spoony and you assholes ruining my free ride. Stop posting about it and I'll email you all a pic of my tits. K THNKS!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:09 pm

Moved the thread because it's about DHI and we're not notable enough to be in Internet Nobodies.

I considered the shameless plug zone, but decided against it since we're not plugging ourselves.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:14 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:09 pm
Moved the thread because it's about DHI and we're not notable enough to be in Internet Nobodies.

I considered the shameless plug zone, but decided against it since we're not plugging ourselves.
I'll probably be plugging myself later...yuck yuck

David Penelope

Post by David Penelope » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:54 pm

You people responded exactly the way I expected you too. Mainly with childish comments, meme pictures and other Internet nonsense such as posting with my same name making remarks I never would. You're all miserable people that hate your own loves and therefore seek to spread your malice against other people that are enjoying theirs. Noah doesn't care about you and neither do any of the other people you feel so free to talk about. This is a place of malice and hate ran by spiteful people that live bitter lives. You're no better than the people you try to belittle so much and actually you're quite worse. You follow them they don't follow you so how important can your life be when you merely spend your free time belittling people that you consider less than nobody. You're nobodies yourselves. Just anonymous faces and names I'm sure many of you have your own depressions, diseases, health issues and aren't living so lavishly as you'd like for the internet to believe. I read a hateful comment where someone stated that no one of rational would come here to confront you guys. To that I say no one of rational would go to the point of making a website and posting day after day about people they consider to hate. If you were about something or had a life of your own you'd be busy doing that not here. You don't fool me you only fool yourselves. This place is a haven of losers and despicable people.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:22 pm

"You fools! You went right into my trap! Everything is going according to keikaku!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:31 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:09 pm

I think the one good idea that Kiwi/Foxdick has is they've got a section for supremely retarded threads. That's where this should go.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:32 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:46 pm
To all you desperate fucks on this site,
This is April (seriously) you all need to quit talking about me and Brad from MKE! Brad is giving me some good D for once and I don't want this somehow getting back to Spoony and you assholes ruining my free ride. Stop posting about it and I'll email you all a pic of my tits. K THNKS!
Guys kill the thread! Guespril is going to show us what we can already see in all those past pictures and videos.

There, I expect them in my mailbox pm by tomorrow.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:50 am

David Penelope wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:54 pm
You people responded exactly the way I expected you too. Mainly with childish comments, meme pictures and other Internet nonsense such as posting with my same name making remarks I never would. You're all miserable people that hate your own loves and therefore seek to spread your malice against other people that are enjoying theirs. Noah doesn't care about you and neither do any of the other people you feel so free to talk about. This is a place of malice and hate ran by spiteful people that live bitter lives. You're no better than the people you try to belittle so much and actually you're quite worse. You follow them they don't follow you so how important can your life be when you merely spend your free time belittling people that you consider less than nobody. You're nobodies yourselves. Just anonymous faces and names I'm sure many of you have your own depressions, diseases, health issues and aren't living so lavishly as you'd like for the internet to believe. I read a hateful comment where someone stated that no one of rational would come here to confront you guys. To that I say no one of rational would go to the point of making a website and posting day after day about people they consider to hate. If you were about something or had a life of your own you'd be busy doing that not here. You don't fool me you only fool yourselves. This place is a haven of losers and despicable people.
Him and all them don't care about you either. Now go give King Spoony and co. more money for doing nothing!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:25 pm

Dude must have a new keyboard and want to try it out to write such a wall of text.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!