To the stupid jerks of this website!

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
David Penelope

To the stupid jerks of this website!

Post by David Penelope » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:48 pm

This place is like the gross stuff you find in the bottom of a dumpster. All of you are such hateful and spiteful people. You people post more than Noah tweets and yet you somehow think you're better than him. Your jobs you brag about having must not be that important if you can be here posting every 5 seconds about random people on the Internet doing more exciting things than you.

I've seen your stupid threads and read your stupid comments. They're all made by stupid people that wish they had people care about them as much as Noah and some of the other Channel Awesome contributors. You people are so hateful and hate filled. I doubt any of you even have families of your own or even a significant other for that matter. All you have is your hatred to dislike people and comfort you.

Noah has worked hard to be where he is at and the pressure has burned him out. Why can't you people just leave him alone. What in the heck has he ever done to any of you. He just wanted to make people laugh and enjoy the silly things he does while he dealt with his depression his entire life. Yes it's getting the better of him and yes he's not as active as he used to be and that's because of mean spirited hateful people like you posters here that have broken him. You harass him and insult him all the time you jerks even brag about making fake accounts just to harass him. If you had better things to do you'd just be doing that instead of investing your lives around Noah and what he does. Every time he so much as scratches his forehead you people feel the need to comment about it. You even have a thread posting here just to attack his wife.

This place is the lowest place on the internet. I highly suggest all of you take a deep look in the mirror and asks yourselves are you better than the people you talk trash about and insult all day because I highly doubt it. You guys are such jerks and if you spent more time working on your own lives instead of critiquing other people I doubt you'd be the miserable souls that you are today!

Take a look in the mirror! You're hurting people only because you hate yourselves!

Duwango
Goon

Re: To the stupid jerks of this website!

Post by Duwango » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm

David Penelope

Post by David Penelope » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:53 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm
Profanity is the way a weak mind expresses itself. Sorry if your dad was never sober enough to teach you that lesson growing up.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Hahahahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh.

Norm

Post by Norm » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:55 pm

David Penelope wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:48 pm
This place is like the gross stuff you find in the bottom of a dumpster. All of you are such hateful and spiteful people. You people post more than Noah tweets and yet you somehow think you're better than him. Your jobs you brag about having must not be that important if you can be here posting every 5 seconds about random people on the Internet doing more exciting things than you.

I've seen your stupid threads and read your stupid comments. They're all made by stupid people that wish they had people care about them as much as Noah and some of the other Channel Awesome contributors. You people are so hateful and hate filled. I doubt any of you even have families of your own or even a significant other for that matter. All you have is your hatred to dislike people and comfort you.

Noah has worked hard to be where he is at and the pressure has burned him out. Why can't you people just leave him alone. What in the heck has he ever done to any of you. He just wanted to make people laugh and enjoy the silly things he does while he dealt with his depression his entire life. Yes it's getting the better of him and yes he's not as active as he used to be and that's because of mean spirited hateful people like you posters here that have broken him. You harass him and insult him all the time you jerks even brag about making fake accounts just to harass him. If you had better things to do you'd just be doing that instead of investing your lives around Noah and what he does. Every time he so much as scratches his forehead you people feel the need to comment about it. You even have a thread posting here just to attack his wife.

This place is the lowest place on the internet. I highly suggest all of you take a deep look in the mirror and asks yourselves are you better than the people you talk trash about and insult all day because I highly doubt it. You guys are such jerks and if you spent more time working on your own lives instead of critiquing other people I doubt you'd be the miserable souls that you are today!

Take a look in the mirror! You're hurting people only because you hate yourselves!

This guy is a real jerk.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Leave Britney Noah alone
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:59 pm

This guy is a real ding a ling

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:59 pm

David Penelope wrote:

I heard masturbation prevents prostate cancer. You ought to try it sometime.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:00 pm

Why are you recommending masturbation? It's pretty clear he masturbates to Spoony on a daily basis.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:06 pm

David Penelope wrote:

I've seen your stupid threads and read your stupid comments. (1)They're all made by stupid people that wish they had people care about them as much as Noah and some of the other Channel Awesome contributors. You people are so hateful and hate filled. I doubt any of you even have families of your own or even a significant other for that matter. All you have is your hatred to dislike people and comfort you.

(2)Noah has worked hard to be where he is at and the pressure has burned him out. Why can't you people just leave him alone. What in the heck has he ever done to any of you. (3)He just wanted to make people laugh and enjoy the silly things he does while he dealt with his depression his entire life. Yes it's getting the better of him and yes he's not as active as he used to be and that's because of mean spirited hateful people like you posters here that have broken him. You harass him and insult him all the time you jerks even brag about making fake accounts just to harass him. If you had better things to do you'd just be doing that instead of investing your lives around Noah and what he does. Every time he so much as scratches his forehead you people feel the need to comment about it. (4)You even have a thread posting here just to attack his wife.

[b(5)]This place is the lowest place on the internet. I highly suggest all of you take a deep look in the mirror and asks yourselves are you better than the people you talk trash about and insult all day because I highly doubt it.[/b] You guys are such jerks and if you spent more time working on your own lives instead of critiquing other people I doubt you'd be the miserable souls that you are today!

1. Nobody cares about them as people. They are autistic, mentally ill people that enable Spoony and people like him to be complete shit heads on the internet, who honestly expect everyone to just "love them so much, anyone who doesn't is a h8ter!". It's bullshit, and funny as fuck.

2. Spoony put out a couple of videos like 10 YEARS AGO that happened to get a couple of laughs. Otherwise he was always a condescending prick who couldn't take criticism and refused to take his "job" seriously, and now his finances are suffering rightly so for it. Again, it's funny as fuck. Reaping what he sowed.

Also, he took money from his FANS for YEARS without so much as an update on his Patron rewards or a THANKYOU to his fans who were STILL holding out for him. You're all being played, and it's disgusting. Us pointing it out just clashes with the fanboi's Asperger brains idolized mental depiction of God King Sploony :lol:

3. Spoony just wanted to make easy money and be as lazy as possible. It's evident he has no drive or ambition and yet still acts as though he "deserves" money and fame. Acts as if he's going somewhere other than under a bridge. His various illnesses and Trump sperging were all deflection to get pity from his retarded fans who cannot see a scam artist staring them in the face, and he bears all the signs of an alcoholic.

4. His wife is an oblivious cunt who plays SKyrim sex mods and makes rip off soaps and shitty jewelry and cannot be bothered to check up on her own fucking boyfriend to make sure he's alive. Goes to fairs with OTHER MEN.

They are not married.

She is a leech, and useless at that. At least fucking Scarlet contributed to his website's maintenance.

5. We are a tiny forum that NOBODY knows about and there's these things called smart phones, lunch breaks, and being able to work a job and multi task, ya know, things Internet Nobodies cannot do.

And just to close out, these fucking fags really believing they are the "Saviors of Nerds and teh Interwebz" and subsequently failing and indulging in the most degenerate shit I've ever seen, is fucking hilarious.

Your post will be archived for great keks in the years to come! :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger