People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed May 08, 2024 8:58 pm

Excellent! I trust you, Kugel-kun, to just DEW IT. You Germans actually build the dike around our river in the 60s and it held up remarkably well - it didn't break, it was overwhelmed by sheer water volume. I'm not even sure our government actually paid you guys for the full $60 million dollars it cost :sad:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 08, 2024 9:30 pm

We know a thing or two about those. We don't have a lot of coastal line (unless you consider Poland's coast having been hours at some point) but the land there is flat.
Dykebuilder is an actual apprentice job here.

The dyke at the city didn't technically break either. There's just only so much you can do when you have a massive, unprecedented flood and orcano level winds along with it.

We spend 60 mil on bridges to nowhere or train stations that don't get finished in 20 years (120 billion actually), so I'm sure those 60 mil are filed along paperclips and Post-It notes.

I was originally going to make a joke about Nool's tears causing the flood but thought to ask fist how bad things are.
I'm a lost cause but if anyone ever takes dumbass shitposting on this gay place serious enough to endanger themselves I'll nuke this entire forum immediately.

Not out of a sense of duty. But with the same feeling of a normalfag starting a Discord and being surprised of it turning into a haven for pederasts and furries.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 08, 2024 9:34 pm

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 08, 2024 9:52 pm

Imagine the following:
You fall asleep listening to music with wireless in-ear headphones.
You wake up hours later. The battery ran out, the right one isn't in your ear. Oh well, you'll easily find it next day. You go to bed proper.

You look for the missing bean. Should be around the chair you fell asleep in. You search the floor for an hour. Not there. You check behind the radiator five times, not there.
It fucking feel out of my ear while sleeping! Where the fuck could this son of a bitch be? Apparently not even in the same fucking room!
Drives me the fuck mad!

Edit: Found him. Caught in a rib of the radiator. I am mad but for now I'm just glad the boy came home in one piece.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 09, 2024 12:16 am

Germans know how to build dykes, and Americans know how to build bulldykes. Har, har. Sorry, I need to vent a little. Lights are back at my house (although the back streets are still in the dark), so most of the tension is over. Still worried about the incoming rains, but the danger of having to engage a night rat has diminished. I think I can go back to working tomorrow, which should help keep things going.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 09, 2024 2:39 am

Best of luck. I hope this is the beginning of a recovery period and there's no further flooding. Looters wind me up. The idea of assholes out there stealing while people are losing their lives... Execution on sight would be a fair sentence for them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 09, 2024 7:39 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 12:16 am
Germans know how to build dykes, and Americans know how to build bulldykes.
Not as well as the Nips. I swear they've built monster dikes around every river.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu May 09, 2024 7:31 pm

Everyone should kneel in the direction of Christ the Redeemer and pray for the rains to stop. If that doesn't work, nothing will.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 09, 2024 7:49 pm

You have to dress up like a slasher villain and scare the shit out of a loli.
-Yours Truly

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu May 09, 2024 9:39 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:31 pm
Everyone should kneel in the direction of Christ the Redeemer and pray for the rains to stop. If that doesn't work, nothing will.
"Christ the Redeemer" being your nickname for your dong, I assume.