People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:14 am

I use uMatrix+uBlock Origin instead of noscript.
I hate shitting and hold it in as long as a can, I last about a week these days.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:55 am

Your toilets must have great sucking power.

This remind sme: Ever come across a Doujin where a moeblob shits out twice her own body weight as a manure tentacle? I don't even begin to get that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:55 am
This remind sme: Ever come across a Doujin where a moeblob shits out twice her own body weight as a manure tentacle? I don't even begin to get that.
Your avatar looking directly at this phrase makes it super creepy.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:20 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:55 am
Are you sure that wasn't real life?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:01 pm

I hope not. I can only get so disgusted.
Stranger wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:13 pm
Your avatar looking directly at this phrase makes it super creepy.
Why do you think I picked that one in the first place :twisted: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:46 pm

Stranger wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:44 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:18 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:43 pm
five days
Now if that isn't some great display of willpower.
I mean if being willingly retarded is willpower, sure.

That's a really nasty tradeoff. Peace of mind that you won't get some disease from sitting on a strange toilet followed immediately by having to have your butt hole sewn shut.
I held it for a day once because I was visiting relatives who lived in the middle of nowhere and their toilet had no suction at all. It turned into hell by late evening and I eventually gave in and after twenty unsuccessful flushes ended up putting it in a paper sack and throwing it outside.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:00 am

So allow me to be the first to say: Fuck property lines.

I'm living in my mother's house while she's living in Arizona for her job (she'll be back in a month or so and my wife and I will be moving away as she settles back in) and this neighbor that we have thinks that the space between the two houses completely belongs to him despite the fact that at least half of that space isn't theirs. Dude has tried to attach fences to various areas of the house, even to the point that he nailed the beginnings of one into this house directly.

Dude always waits for the two hour period he has between when I leave for work and my wife gets home from work (I leave around 2:40, wife gets home around 4:45 to 5:00) and will do quick little bits of work-- most recently he cemented and placed a pole in the corner of our front yard that we didn't even notice for a few days.

Today the dude is trying to keep going while I'm actually home so I hung my head out of my window and told him to stop because he's already had the city called on him once and it doesn't make sense for him to keep going without speaking to my mother who actually owns this property. Instead of doing the reasonable thing and realizing that, legally, it makes the most sense to stop until it's been smoothed out, he decides to just keep going while having a friend hang back behind him telling me to, "shut the fuck up," and, "go back in my house," which ended real quick when I looked at him and said, "shut up, I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to him and I am in my house."

tl;dr - I hate neighbors
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:58 am

Just call the cops/city on his dumb ass. Keep doing it. Oh and get a fence up RIGHT ALONG your property line. That's the best way to protect it. Get some city people out there to mark exactly where your property line is, then put a fence up there.

And if your neighbor's friend shows up again, that's what guns are for. If you are standing on your property holding a legal firearm that you own, I don't see what anyone can do about that shit. If they call the cops on you, say this guy is violating your property, threatening you and trespassing and you're in fear for your life. :lol:

Don't play with these cunts. You give them an inch and they'll never stop.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:13 pm

My parents have a more harmless problem wherein they never built a fence at one side because the neighbor there is one of those self-absorbed hags who everyone hates, but doesn't want to offend for some reason.
She thankfully doesn't steal their turf, but she has some weird flower arrangement at the border that would look a bit shit if there was a fence.

If I were to ever inherit that house, I'd built a wall higher than the house. Out of stone bricks.
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:23 pm

I cannot recommend more strongly the getting of a gun. People don't fuck with you when you've got a gun. They respect your property.

I only wish I could get one
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.