People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:04 pm

You wanna hear about fun military nonsense? The Bundeswehr has some weird PR campaign going on to attract blokes for officer duties. One of them uses a submarine as one of the kewl and hip places you can work in.
Germany only has like six submarines, all of which are currently in dire need for maintenance.

And you know what's really fucking awesome about cities and communities paying loads of cash to build bycicle lanes everywhere? Whe the cyclists still decide to use the normal roads instead.

(Bonus points of you're one of those wannabe Tour de France fags who not only bare little attention to anything, but will deliberately stay right at your ass so that any sudden braking action on your part will probably see him fly over - or through - your car.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:19 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:28 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:36 am
People who hold the phone to their chin and use speakerphone, which is basically everyone now.
Oh those faggots who hold their phone like a slice of pizza they're about to take a bite out of?
Those useless cunts that use the new voice message function of Whatsapp instead of just having a fucking call. Yeah, why not let's have a walkie talkie conversation that takes ten minutes instead of having a phone call with the fucking phone I'm holding right the fuck now that'd be done in one minute?
I see that shit all the time now in the store. And the cunts take dumb glances at you like you spy on them when they meet your look of dismay. But Fagbook recording every single word is A-OK, innit? Get absolutely fucked! I don't care about your benign chit chat. I'm just annoyed by it, as any reasonable person would be.
Always. They're having a loud-ass public conversation but get all pissy if they think you're listening in. Well how the hell am I not supposed to listen in? I'm not a fucking Zen master who can just block shit out.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:04 pm
Bonus points of you're one of those wannabe Tour de France fags
When I first joined my clan, our then co-leader and who currently runs the server and all that tech shit is one of those guys. Yuppie hipster office guy who goes on his racing cycle in full fucking gear. He once told me about Nut Butter when I asked about the whole impotence stuff. Basically lubricant like Vaseline you smear on your taint and balls so the friction doesn't obliterate them.
I didn't believe him but he linked me that shit in some bicycle online store. I laughed ten straight minutes at him. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:31 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:28 pm
The cunts with service dogs that are just tiny lap dogs piss me the fuck off. What ate they supposed to be servicing?
People are actually so fed up by these nutcases with phony service animals around here that they're actually trying to pass a law to stop it.
http://mynorthwest.com/883669/legislatu ... bill-2018/
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:43 am

Yeah, cunts have ruined the concept of a service dog by buying fake service dog vests so they can take their shitty untrained pets everywhere.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:40 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:20 am
Go on a vacation on a Spanish island. Same shit, just that the fuckers want to sell you fake watches and sunglasses.

Spain is a mess. Spain is the weakest nation in Europe by far. Spain is a waste and everybody knows it. It's so weak, it's laughable. Spain is a big, fat mistake.
*hits mic*
Let me tell you. I don't often agree with France and I don't often agree with Italy but I get along with everybody.
But I say this every night, every day, every afternoon and it's so true:
Spain is a mess! *hits mic* Spain is a waste! *hits mic* Spain is a big, fat mess!
Kugel for God Emperor 2022? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Keep at it, maybe you can dethrone that wrinkly bitch that has fucked all of us and betrayed...her(?) people? Are we sure Holy Mother is even germanic and not some expertly crafted yiddish android? :lol:
The niggers of Europe, I swear. Second only to Gypsies if you were to even call those inbred shits European, which I don't.
>Gypsies
>European
>Get reminded that our nation is actively now giving them money and allow them to enstate themselves in our society
>Legaly
>5 decades of roaming, shitting on the streets and brutally raping in dungeons
>Along with being niggershits and getting along with actual niggers while doing drugs trade
>Along with the shitstain albanians controlling crime in Greece
>Never learning the language properly
>As bad as jihadi-tards and have equally as fucked family lives

https://i.imgur.com/xrhCfcX.jpg
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:26 am

I really want to play a pen and paper rpg (online would work too) but there's no group where i live
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

poonoo guest test

Post by poonoo guest test » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:58 am

https://www.phpbb.com/downloads/

You see that option for Automatic Update?

NEVER FUCKING USE IT. IT'S A PEICE OF SHIT THAT CAUSED THE SITE TO BE DOWN FOR A FEW DAYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:21 am

Are you sure you're not just incompetent?