People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Rapeculture

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:11 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:57 pm
People who read books at the bookstore all day, complete with folding the cover back, then put them back on the shelf when they're done, like it's a library. That's why new books at your Barnes & Noble look like they were plucked out of the dumpster.

Also, there's this little illegal bitch playing music on a fucking toy xylophone while her mother beams on proudly. Everyone here wants to throw something at her. Jesus Christ, such useless, irritating people.
Don't worry, book stores will be dead within a decade. The third-worlding of America continues...
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:13 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:57 pm
Also, there's this little illegal bitch playing music on a fucking toy xylophone while her mother beams on proudly. Everyone here wants to throw something at her. Jesus Christ, such useless, irritating people.
Probably had to fled their own country because of dem mad xylophone riffs. It's the sound of freedom.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:57 am

Retail is suffering. It's not just that people are stupid. They get actively dumber than they are in the first place as soon as they enter a store.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:10 am

Sometimes I look around when I'm in a store and feel like I'm the lone normal shopper. I see homeless bums, crackheads, single mothers with 10+ uncontrolled kids and wild basketball americans chimping out in the aisles.

Oh and bitches with their fucking dogs wearing fake service patches.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:20 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:10 am
Sometimes I look around when I'm in a store and feel like I'm the lone normal shopper. I see homeless bums, crackheads, single mothers with 10+ uncontrolled kids and wild basketball americans chimping out in the aisles.

You've just described every shopping experience I've had in the past 5 years at least. >_>
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:21 am

Thanks. I almost forgot how good we have it over here.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:42 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:10 am

Don't forget the meth-addicted women that walk in there with no teeth in their mouth looking 40 years older than they are and trying to hang all over people that look like children compared to them as though they're still attractive.

I know you said crackheads but that doesn't feel like it does it justice.

I work in a store's bakery cleaning it and preparing it for the next day and I always have an hour or so of downtime at the end to just work the counter and help people and the amount of, "meth mouth," that I see is disturbing.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:22 am

I've been pretty lucky so far. So my experiences with train stations are similar.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:57 am
Retail is suffering. It's not just that people are stupid. They get actively dumber than they are in the first place as soon as they enter a store.
The funniest shit for me is when you have some pampered millenial standing in front of a counter and being completely helpless at what appears to be the first time in their life they get to make a choice all on their own.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:59 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:37 pm
Enrique Iglesias may be the most annoying singer ever. There must be an all Enrique satellite radio channel, because I've been to two restaurants lately that just play him nonstop. And Jesus does he suck. It's all slow, sappy, bad accented love and hero shit designed to get stupid women wet.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:54 am

Enrique has nothing on actual good songs of his own genre:

Bonus points if you can bust out every single note in this song without straining and leave everyone wondering how a grown man whose balls have dropped can pull that off without shame.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger