People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:02 pm

They're talented and highly-educated professionals.

(Also I think at least half of them are trans or at least queer, but our media doesn't really give a shit about those metrics yet, so I can't be sure.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:06 pm

Media only cares about trans/queer statistics when it makes them money through ratings. It's why it was so big when Bruce Jenner came out but then died off pretty quickly afterward.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:11 pm

Also that discussion isn't really a thing here. We even have to borrow the "-gender" suffix because our language of poets and philosophers doesn't really give a fuck about what kind of naughty bits you identify with vs what naughty bits you actually have.

Sure, you can go with our word for "transsexual", but that's not 100% accurate. I think at least. I mean, fuck, SJW LGBTAQWERTY vocabulary is harder to understand than your typical White Wolf splat.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:59 pm

I've seen NO interview with the guy who used his AR-15 to shoot the guy who did the mass shooting in the church.

Fuck actually showing a nice guy who did something good with a gun.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:04 pm

He likely didn't want one. He'd get harassed by people, guaranteed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Yeah it's actually quite common for the heroes in the stories to not want the attention from the media, even if they did something unarguably good in a situation (pulling someone from a burning car, etc).
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:04 pm
He likely didn't want one. He'd get harassed by people, guaranteed.
The only interview I've seen with him is with Steven Crowder. The guy's daughter was a fan, so he decided to do it.

And yes, he was harassed both on the phone and outside his house by the media. Still, interview or not, the media didn't really mention a good guy with a gun anyway.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:33 pm

The media never does mention good guys with guns because it goes against their narrative that good guys with guns don't exist and everyone who owns a gun is either bad or an ignorant redneck who knows no better.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:25 am

It's been 2 FUCKING MONTHS that either either or both foots, one knee and a shoulder take turns swelling up and reducing my range of motions (i can't remember how to write term i think of) and they have hurt at times for days or weeks causing me very huge pain, i thought it all finally stopped but no my left leg hurts like hell again. This much pain and frustration make me fell like i'm slowly going crazy.
It's not old age, gout (don't even bring the obvious joke up) and a stress fracture are fucking my shit up
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:44 am

Charlar wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:25 am
It's been 2 FUCKING MONTHS that either either or both foots, one knee and a shoulder take turns swelling up and reducing my range of motions (i can't remember how to write term i think of) and they have hurt at times for days or weeks causing me very huge pain, i thought it all finally stopped but no my left leg hurts like hell again. This much pain and frustration make me fell like i'm slowly going crazy.
It's not old age, gout (don't even bring the obvious joke up) and a stress fracture are fucking my shit up
Bugged biomechanics :D
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.