People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:10 pm

You definitely need noscript. You never know when Jewnoo will sneak a shady JavaScript cryto-currency miner into DHI.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Rapeculture

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:43 pm

I tore my ass right open this morning after shitting out what felt like a brick. This is what alcoholism does to you, ya fucks.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:51 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:10 pm
You definitely need noscript. You never know when Jewnoo will sneak a shady JavaScript cryto-currency miner into DHI.
I approve of ShitCoin.
Stranger wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:28 pm
Stop having an avatar you ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck. It's so jarring.
I have as much of an avatar privilege as any other person here.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:51 pm
No you don't. Your straight, white avatar privilege doesn't apply to this board you cisavatarist shitlord. Grr grr
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:43 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:43 pm
I tore my ass right open this morning after shitting out what felt like a brick. This is what alcoholism does to you, ya fucks.
A kid in my street once went to a summer camp for five days and refused to take a shit on the toilets there. When he came back he tore his asshole so fucking badly that he had to get stitches. For two weeks he had to go to the hospital every single day to get an enema because shitting normally would've just tore everything up again.
After that he'd be totally fine with using the shitter in Trainspotting. :lol:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:51 pm
Privilege. Not a right. Privileges can get taken away.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:17 pm

I'm talking SJW-style privileges here. Those are set in stone.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:17 pm
I'm talking SJW-style privileges here. Those are set in stone.
hey buddy.jpg
hey buddy.jpg (117.34 KiB) Viewed 534 times
I think you've got the wrong door, buddy. The Social Justice club is down the road.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:18 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:43 pm
five days
Now if that isn't some great display of willpower. That kid should have gotten an award and a lifetime supply of pampers.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:32 am

He got a memory for life and to get regarded as dumber than his retarded brother. For whatever that's worth. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:44 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:18 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:43 pm
five days
Now if that isn't some great display of willpower.
I mean if being willingly retarded is willpower, sure.

That's a really nasty tradeoff. Peace of mind that you won't get some disease from sitting on a strange toilet followed immediately by having to have your butt hole sewn shut.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger