People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Stranger

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Stranger » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:53 pm

This Guest is so overtly racist that I'm suspicious of them.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:10 am

Didn't you know that everything's racist, sexist, and homophobic?

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:10 am
Didn't you know that everything's racist, sexist, and homophobic?
Yes, except if you hate on cis white men.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:35 pm

Stranger wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:53 pm
This Guest is so overtly racist that I'm suspicious of them.
Illegal Alien confirmed.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:05 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:44 am
Though that's another can of worms. Everyone knew that wouldn't work, everyone told them that wouldn't work, and now they're salty because it didn't work.
More like they wanted to be independent for about 100 years, saw their chance and didn't give a fuck. Oh what, the nation you don't want to be part of or governed by tells you you can't be independent due to their legislation you don't give a fuck about? Big deal. You can't fight for independence if you stop when you're told "No, please don't do that.".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:57 pm

It's not my fault they're not handing out rifles to fight for their freedom. They tried to do it "legally", but that path will never work unless Spain actually approves.

And I'd say 100+ years is a good time for "successful integration", isn't it?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:27 pm

Integration is a social construct.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:23 pm

Why do people like Imagine Dragons? Every song is about what a badass the lead singer is, and how he spent his childhood working while others were playing or some shit. Also, how do warriors build towns? Da fuq? It's like those rap songs about how they're going to own the city tonight or some gay shit. How the fuck is making it rain in some rundown strip club you owning the city?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:00 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:23 pm
Why do people like Imagine Dragons? Every song is about what a badass the lead singer is, and how he spent his childhood working while others were playing or some shit. Also, how do warriors build towns? Da fuq? It's like those rap songs about how they're going to own the city tonight or some gay shit. How the fuck is making it rain in some rundown strip club you owning the city?
Weren't Imagine Dragons part of the last Transformers movie's soundtrack? That would be enough to hate them.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:25 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:23 pm
Man don't get me started on this shitty band. I like to call them "stadium rock" where it's the sort of shit you'd hear at a basketball game like queen.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]