People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:00 pm
It's probably because they don't wanna see their traditions mutilated. Give them all the benefits but don't call it marriage. Marriage was all about being a family together and have kids. Either we go all back to status quo or we do something new. Don't twist things around. Gay people can't even have kids in a natural way and its shit for kids to grow up without either mom or dad. I'm not a christfag and more left leaning and even I get it.
But what if you marry and don't get kids?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:55 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:25 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:00 pm
It's probably because they don't wanna see their traditions mutilated. Give them all the benefits but don't call it marriage. Marriage was all about being a family together and have kids. Either we go all back to status quo or we do something new. Don't twist things around. Gay people can't even have kids in a natural way and its shit for kids to grow up without either mom or dad. I'm not a christfag and more left leaning and even I get it.
But what if you marry and don't get kids?
The truth of the matter is that most actual Christians don't even care if you get gay married as long as you don't constantly shove your sexuality in everyone's faces (and no I don't mean being gay in a public place. I mean constantly making reference to how gay you are, etc, etc). They simply ask the same courtesy you ask of them which is to mind your own business and not shove beliefs and sexuality down people's throat except in a context where it's appropriate to bring up the discussion and you can actually justify it by some other logic that isn't SJW crap (where they mention oppression and other such topics if you so much as breathe).

Regardless, much like Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter I'm 100% certain most people would be fine with gay marriage if you simply called them Civil Unions which is, in essence, the exact same thing with a different name. The problem is that most gays pushing for gay marriage refuse to accept anything other than the term, "marriage."

It's like going to your local grocery store and having that friend that refuses to buy the cheaper, store brand of an item and instead overpays for the name-brand version of it for no real reason.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:58 pm
This seems like the thread to post this, couldn't find anything better. Pretty hilarious :lol:

What a tremendous waste of time.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:48 pm

I'm so fucking fed up with my body right now:First my right foot, then from the right side of my neck to right hand and now my left knee, i am so sick of hurting somewhere or other for the last few damn weeks! I've a doctor and it didn't help
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:05 pm

It's called getting old, bitch. I'm lucky if I can go a week without a swollen knee or sore heels or some other leg malady. And when I sleep on my shoulder it's sore all day.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Oh yeah, men wearing those stupid string backpacks with the tiny little pack. That's women shit, you homos. You look like you enjoy dick when you wear those. Sandals too. Gay as fuck.

Also, what's with the constant line at starcucks? Holy shit, its just overpriced coffee, whores. You don't have to drink it just because a Kardassian did.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:05 pm
It's called getting old, bitch. I'm lucky if I can go a week without a swollen knee or sore heels or some other leg malady. And when I sleep on my shoulder it's sore all day.
Man, I have that shoulder shit. I think it's because they're kinda wide. Sucks anyways.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:54 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:06 pm
Oh yeah, men wearing those stupid string backpacks with the tiny little pack. That's women shit, you homos. You look like you enjoy dick when you wear those. Sandals too. Gay as fuck.
Ad man buns to that list. That's so fucking gay-looking I was utterly dumbfounded the first time I've actually seen a guy with one. How can anyone possibly think that that's okay?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:14 am

Generally the insecure dudes are the ones who question other dude's masculinity when they dress however they're comfortable.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:28 am

Real men wear sailor fukus.
-Yours Truly