People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:14 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:18 pm
mad bum wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:22 am
It wouldn't ultimately help shit though unless they could somehow get rid of the already millions of guns circulating here.
They claim Australia’s buyback scheme would apply to the USA. But again they ignore culture, the yanks having guns is apart of their fucking identity. They won’t just sell them to the government that easily.
I guess it is part of our identity yes.

The while original purpose of the 2nd Ammendment was to keep a deterrent between the government and citizens.

"The government can't out right abuse it's populace because if they try they will die".

Things are all kinds of fucked anymore between the libshits and conservitards constantly fighting for attention. It should not be as hard as we're making it right now.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:31 am

Motherfuckers playing music on their shitty-ass phones in public.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:32 am

Love that shit. apparently earplugs are not kewl enough.

Also doesn't help that the people who tend to do this around here are scrawny teenagers listening to German rap and hip hop, which is so retarted that not even a proper ghetto blaster could make the whole setup swag.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:42 pm

You're lucky. Here it's rap and fucking Mexican music. There are guys at the mall who carry those damn pill speaker things and blast it out for everyone to hear. Shockingly, security never kicks them out.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:45 am
Most people, including adults, just can't handle their fucking bantz. They lose their shit if somebody tells them something that's the opposite of what they believe. Your average normie republican christfag can't handle seeing some guy get gay married or support public health care, and your average libtard can't handle hearing a conservative say she doesn't believe in abortion.

Except there really is no great logical reason for someone to not believe in abortion. I could just quote the Carlin bit word for word but that's no fun. "There's a human being growing inside you." Fuck human life. We kill human beings everyday for having different taste than us. As we should. "It's your responsibility to not get pregnant." It's your responsibility to mind your own business you hypocritical 'I can't stand when people disrespect the national anthem/keep politics out of entertainment I don't care what you think' faggot. "We need to out reproduce the non-white races for muh inevitable race war." How bout you just make better killing technology? Fuck the whole reason we even have war technology is so we DON'T have to worry about numbers. Hell that's the reason we dropped nukes on Japan!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:23 pm

Seeing how most abortion haters tend to be overzealous christfags, they should actually be happy about each and every abortion since that means one less child raised in a liberal family of non-believers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:22 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:45 am
Most people, including adults, just can't handle their fucking bantz. They lose their shit if somebody tells them something that's the opposite of what they believe. Your average normie republican christfag can't handle seeing some guy get gay married or support public health care, and your average libtard can't handle hearing a conservative say she doesn't believe in abortion.

Except there really is no great logical reason for someone to not believe in abortion. I could just quote the Carlin bit word for word but that's no fun. "There's a human being growing inside you." Fuck human life. We kill human beings everyday for having different taste than us.
What a compelling argument for abortion that I'm sure everyone agrees with, including those who agree with abortion. Yes. Human life is actually meaningless to everyone on earth because you said so! Awesome logic there, great quoting of Carlin. You are truly an amazing intellectual of The Current Year.

Also someone who clearly doesn't understand the whole reason the Cold War even happened.

Can you just, like, go back to hardly posting? You're a massive retard.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:46 pm

I need to start a "guests butthurt by me count." :lol:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:56 pm

I was on board of the "couple of months" abortion.

Then I learned that a baby gets a heartbeat after 16 days. 16 fucking days.

So now I'm just confused lol
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote: