People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:12 pm

I wake up this morning and Firefox on my phone is completely fucking different. What's the fucking point of this shit?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:07 pm

I dunno about mobile because I'm not a disgusting phoneposter but Firefags updated to version 57 and chucked out the entire addon functionality to finalize being a shitty Chrome clone. I'm clinging to my ESR as long as I can.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:34 pm

Man this new firefox sucks dick. I closed it because shit was slow as fuck and pulled it up again and they updated to this garbage.

It seems to run "faster" but looks like ass and the functionality is terrible.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Yup got that trash here at work. My home PC however is a glorious time capsule.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Giving it a try for now. Seems faster, but fuck me does it now eat more RAM than ever before. Guess I'll tinker with the number of processes it can have.

EDIT: Seems like the new and improved Firefox hates embedded tweets on this forum. I call that progress!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:30 am

Being scheduled to close and work the counter at this bakery but only having enough work to fill the first half of the shift is the worst. I'm here to work, not pick my nose for 4 hours.

Guess I shouldn't complain for free money but god I'm bored.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Just imagine you're DSP. You'll be so busy with breathing and maybe going to the toilet you'll be so exhausted that you'll need a staycation.

And fucking shit, I now also have the new FF. It better isn't annoying or I'll go and use the Pale Moon meme browser instead.

Staycation also seems to be fine with my spellchecker, which annoys me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Oh, turns out my FF blocking tweets happened because I set it to block shit that might track me.

And I tell ya, going to the toilet is hard work. You have to stand up, go to the bathroom (and you have to open the door to get there!), unzip your pants, pull down your pants, do the same with your underwear, then you have to sit on the toilet, press like a motherfucker, clean up - and then you have to do the first couple points in reverse!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:28 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:45 pm
Oh, turns out my FF blocking tweets happened because I set it to block shit that might track me.

And I tell ya, going to the toilet is hard work. You have to stand up, go to the bathroom (and you have to open the door to get there!), unzip your pants, pull down your pants, do the same with your underwear, then you have to sit on the toilet, press like a motherfucker, clean up - and then you have to do the first couple points in reverse!
You want to talk about complaining in a complaint topic?

Stop having an avatar you ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck. It's so jarring.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Oh and every mothercuntingfucktime that the goddamn firefucks upgrades, it UNINSTALLS NOSCRIPT.

I can't even find a compatible version of noscript to run on the new shitty firefucks.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome