People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:26 am

I regret every day more and more to not have been born in the mid twenties. Times were shit but at least I would've been around for fucking France's shit up.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Auli » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:49 am

I wanted to be around 20 in the 80s. I really love the hair of women at that time period xD

Hmmm... what to complain about? I'm forced to go to a rehab center just over the new year: 2. Jan - 28. Jan

Will be boring af, but at least I'll, hopefully, meet some people that actually can understand what I have/am gone/going through.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:52 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:49 am
Will be boring af, but at least I'll, hopefully, meet some people that actually can understand what I have/am gone/going through.
Ever tried tumblr :mrgreen: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:36 am

People who hold the phone to their chin and use speakerphone, which is basically everyone now.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:28 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:36 am
People who hold the phone to their chin and use speakerphone, which is basically everyone now.
Oh those faggots who hold their phone like a slice of pizza they're about to take a bite out of?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:38 am

Niggers with their phones piss me off in general. I want all forms of subhuman, nigger, woman, old, to stay the fuck away from technology and go back to mud huts.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Or how about those guys who use a headset with integrated mike, so it looks like they're talking to themselves?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:58 pm

What's with all the pubic hair in the urinals? I don't mean one or two, but like a dozen long ass hairs just clinging to the porcelain. I see it everywhere too. What kind of cancer-ridden mofo do you have to be to drop pubes everywhere you go?

And people who carve shit into mirrors need to go straight to the chair. I'm so sick of these soyboy Latino faggots putting their gay-ass unreadable homeboy gang tangs on every fucking thing in sight.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:19 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:28 am
Guest wrote:
Oh those faggots who hold their phone like a slice of pizza they're about to take a bite out of?
Those useless cunts that use the new voice message function of Whatsapp instead of just having a fucking call. Yeah, why not let's have a walkie talkie conversation that takes ten minutes instead of having a phone call with the fucking phone I'm holding right the fuck now that'd be done in one minute?
I see that shit all the time now in the store. And the cunts take dumb glances at you like you spy on them when they meet your look of dismay. But Fagbook recording every single word is A-OK, innit? Get absolutely fucked! I don't care about your benign chit chat. I'm just annoyed by it, as any reasonable person would be.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:21 pm

Tldr: Fuck my unit fuck the army fuck this little gay ass country I'm in right now and fuck POGs.

I'm a fucking tanker what part of sitting in a tower has to do with that? We were the best at NTC yet we get the fucking bitch work all cause our unit just love their precious CAV Scouts too much to have them do this gay shit. We fucking did there jobs better than them while still having to do our own shit.

Fuck this fucking cold ass windy ass country why the fuck are we helping them let the terrorist get them for all I care. They'll probably either betray us or be a shitty ally anyways and why the fuck should I care about Israel fuck em they can handle there own shit.

Also fuck that pog for taking so goddamn long to relieve me what the fuck happened to 15 minutes early I'd fucking take 10. Let me make this clear 90% of people in a non combat MOS are a bunch of lazy POG ass undisciplined bitches and can get fucked. Also they talk about people in a combat MOS bring stupid this may be just coincidental but most POGs I met are fucking retarded they're goddamn idiots.