People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
GodsGift

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by GodsGift » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:37 am

Why do people even bother talking about shit if they're not willing opposing views, why not just fucking talk to yourself? My cousin showed me a post where some guy told some Asian bitch how could she become a doctor if the US was racist. She was saying the post was racist for asking that question, I said no it's a legitimate thing to ask he wasn't saying she shouldn't have her job cause she's Asian, he just said if the country was really racist she couldn't be a doctor here.

Yet my fucking cousin refused to even bother to listen to what I said after I told her I didn't think it was racist. Seriously why bother even fucking talking to people, I'd also mention that she insinuated that I was a fascist.

rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:45 am

Most people, including adults, just can't handle their fucking bantz. They lose their shit if somebody tells them something that's the opposite of what they believe. Your average normie republican christfag can't handle seeing some guy get gay married or support public health care, and your average libtard can't handle hearing a conservative say she doesn't believe in abortion.

I've come to conclude most adults are emotionally, or politically, children.

Normally, I'd be willing to abase myself and say I'm no better, but I really am in this situation.

About the only issue where I auto-conclude anyone who disagrees with me must be an idiot on, is gun control. But I only auto-conclude that because I'm always fucking right. Even when I was a hardcore shitlib on every issue, I was NEVER in favor of gun control.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:54 pm

Gun control, heh what a joke. I can go-to my flea market and buy a gun or three and just leave with them. Or shit I could buy them, load them in my car and then go on some shooting spree, buying guns at stores is the least of there problems.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

???

Post by ??? » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:13 pm

I don't think adults are so much emotionally children (or rather politically children) as much as they are set in their ways, stubborn, and getting older. They don't like deviation from their own status quo and what they know and they expect the world to conform to what they want. They're basically crotchety old people who can think to themselves, all day, about the good intentions of the people that they're annoyed by, right now, but can't get over just how annoyed they really are (and can't quite figure out why they're as annoyed, any more).

All logical reasoning goes out the window once you get to being like this.

I've never understood people's stances on gun control, though. They'll always throw out other countries where gun control exists and go, "let's look at, specifically, the gun violence statistics over there," and refuse to listen when you go, "but that one guy with the truck," or, "but that guy with the knives," or even, "but those bombs."

Because GUNS are sentient, evil beings that coerce specifically Americans into committing mass murder on a daily basis.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:28 pm

??? wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:13 pm
I don't think adults are so much emotionally children (or rather politically children) as much as they are set in their ways, stubborn, and getting older. They don't like deviation from their own status quo and what they know and they expect the world to conform to what they want. They're basically crotchety old people who can think to themselves, all day, about the good intentions of the people that they're annoyed by, right now, but can't get over just how annoyed they really are (and can't quite figure out why they're as annoyed, any more).
Nah, young people are even worse since they make up most SJWs.
I've never understood people's stances on gun control, though. They'll always throw out other countries where gun control exists and go, "let's look at, specifically, the gun violence statistics over there," and refuse to listen when you go, "but that one guy with the truck," or, "but that guy with the knives," or even, "but those bombs."
Anyone who says “it worked there, so it will work here” is an ideological idiot. Different countries have different circumstances which means a one size fits all approach doesn’t work. With gun control Australia doesn’t have to worry about Mexico at our border with illegal shit being smuggled in, we have never had a gun culture like America has had since it was founded and we don’t have to worry about black people shooting each other which makes up about 80% of gun deaths. And a lot of gun deaths are related to the drug war too.

When you look at the facts, you’ll realise gun control won’t do shit. The USA needs a different approach entirely to solve its gun issues.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:25 pm

Not to mention that gun control doesn't really work in the countries they claim it works in. Those countries just ignore crime statistics they don't like, and they don't really care about trampling all over people's right to self defence

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:23 am

I just I didn't need to register just to start topics

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:59 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:28 pm
Anyone who says “it worked there, so it will work here” is an ideological idiot. Different countries have different circumstances which means a one size fits all approach doesn’t work. With gun control Australia doesn’t have to worry about Mexico at our border with illegal shit being smuggled in, we have never had a gun culture like America has had since it was founded and we don’t have to worry about black people shooting each other which makes up about 80% of gun deaths. And a lot of gun deaths are related to the drug war too.
That's the problem no one wants to address. Here in Finland firearm-related homicides are around 0,32 per 100,000 population annually (more than 10 times less than in the US), and more than one of the third of households have a firearm. All gun murders that have happened in my town in my lifetime have all been junkies shooting each other with illegal guns.
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:25 pm
Not to mention that gun control doesn't really work in the countries they claim it works in. Those countries just ignore crime statistics they don't like, and they don't really care about trampling all over people's right to self defence
Tight gun laws are working just swell in Britain:
Top trauma surgeon reveals shocking extent of London’s gun crime

A leading trauma surgeon has told how the number of patients treated for gunshot injuries at a major London hospital has doubled in the last five years.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/l ... 51761.html
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:22 am

Gun laws in Britain have been in affect for so long it's natural that they are impossible to get, you guys forget in burgerland guns are literally everywhere, and all that would do is make getting guns both ridiculously expensive and have everyone hoard what they have.

It wouldn't ultimately help shit though unless they could somehow get rid of the already millions of guns circulating here.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:18 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:22 am
It wouldn't ultimately help shit though unless they could somehow get rid of the already millions of guns circulating here.
They claim Australia’s buyback scheme would apply to the USA. But again they ignore culture, the yanks having guns is apart of their fucking identity. They won’t just sell them to the government that easily.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.