People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:16 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:46 pm
I need to start a "guests butthurt by me count." :lol:
"I'm an idiot but I'll play it off like others are butthurt by me."

This isn't reddit. You don't get to, "win," by making a witty retort or meme post. You're an idiot who has trouble accepting the nuance of others' opinions and are clearly ignorant of world events that prove why what you posted was an absolutely retarded thing to say.

If pointing that out makes someone, "butthurt," then my hole has been thoroughly bored. You win, le reddit meme man.

Pope Corky III

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:16 am

LOL at all the scrubs who try to use reddit as an insult to me. Fuck reddit. I've ranked up more bodyspace tracking time than reddit time. :lol:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:41 am

Hating it and posting like you're using it are two entirely different concepts, le reddit meme man.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:57 am

You are so butthurt the daily ass-pounding you take from your dad in the shower barely registers anymore.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:07 am

Auli wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:56 pm
I was on board of the "couple of months" abortion.

Then I learned that a baby gets a heartbeat after 16 days. 16 fucking days.

So now I'm just confused lol
Fuuuuck you for telling me that!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:16 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:57 am
You are so butthurt the daily ass-pounding you take from your dad in the shower barely registers anymore.
"I don't use reddit"
*posts normie, reddit-tier retort akin to, "your mother"*

Alright, le reddit meme man. Whatever you say.

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:14 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:07 am
Auli wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:56 pm
I was on board of the "couple of months" abortion.

Then I learned that a baby gets a heartbeat after 16 days. 16 fucking days.

So now I'm just confused lol
Fuuuuck you for telling me that!
TheMoreYouKnow.jpg
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:33 am

Got another warning point (after almost a year of no warnings) for getting annoyed with some idiot on the Warframe forums who wants to turn Warframe into Destiny.

This is now the second time I've been put on moderator approval for my posts. The first time was for a month (after calling an antagonistic reddit user, "dumb") and this time it's for a year. Here's the problem. They never actually approve any of your posts. Even innocuous ones that give positive feedback on a new weapon model in the game that your wife thinks is, "pretty," and you felt the need to let the art team know.

What's the point of putting someone on moderator approval if you never approve?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:32 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:33 am
Got another warning point (after almost a year of no warnings) for getting annoyed with some idiot on the Warframe forums who wants to turn Warframe into Destiny.

This is now the second time I've been put on moderator approval for my posts. The first time was for a month (after calling an antagonistic reddit user, "dumb") and this time it's for a year. Here's the problem. They never actually approve any of your posts. Even innocuous ones that give positive feedback on a new weapon model in the game that your wife thinks is, "pretty," and you felt the need to let the art team know.

What's the point of putting someone on moderator approval if you never approve?
It's essentially a shadowban. That way you generate traffic and think you are apart of the community without the rage of being outright banned.

Forumnazi's are the absolute worst. I guarantee you it's another cuckson who begged to be a mod to go on a powertrip because they are losers in real life who can't start a business to boss people around in real life. Any admin needs to keep their mods in check if that shit happens and be selective about the type of person who becomes a mod. It's not a big issue here since we attract a pro-free speech crowd, but on others you should be very fucking weary of some cunt who WANTS to be a mod.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:48 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:32 am
It's essentially a shadowban. That way you generate traffic and think you are apart of the community without the rage of being outright banned.

Forumnazi's are the absolute worst. I guarantee you it's another cuckson who begged to be a mod to go on a powertrip because they are losers in real life who can't start a business to boss people around in real life. Any admin needs to keep their mods in check if that shit happens and be selective about the type of person who becomes a mod. It's not a big issue here since we attract a pro-free speech crowd, but on others you should be very fucking weary of some cunt who WANTS to be a mod.
Oh I know it's a shadowban but I prefer them actually telling me that's what they're doing (or just not saying anything at all, if I'm honest).

The thing about those forums is you know who gave you the warning. The, "how dare you say the word dumb," warning came from some chick that works directly under the community director (if you know Warframe then you know who she is-- if you don't then she's one of the two chicks that every thirsty nerd tunes into the devstreams to see how much cleavage and leg she's showing). I've directly complained to the staff about, "don't say you're moderating my posts if you're not actually going to moderate them," and received, basically, "meh," in response.

It's fine. If I'm apparently too toxic (a whole on warning in a whole year) to be part of their community then it's no loss on my part. The portion that bothers me is the whole, "this is a game for 17+ and we can't handle mean words :(," coupled with mods doing their jobs poorly.
Back when I was willing to moderate forums I took my job seriously and only put people on moderator approval when it was absolutely necessary. When I did it I actually moderated their posts. Didn't take that long. If they don't like reading posts then they don't deserve to moderate a forum.