People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:20 am

Go on a vacation on a Spanish island. Same shit, just that the fuckers want to sell you fake watches and sunglasses.

Spain is a mess. Spain is the weakest nation in Europe by far. Spain is a waste and everybody knows it. It's so weak, it's laughable. Spain is a big, fat mistake.
*hits mic*
Let me tell you. I don't often agree with France and I don't often agree with Italy but I get along with everybody.
But I say this every night, every day, every afternoon and it's so true:
Spain is a mess! *hits mic* Spain is a waste! *hits mic* Spain is a big, fat mess!

The niggers of Europe, I swear. Second only to Gypsies if you were to even call those inbred shits European, which I don't.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

JL Unlimited

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:41 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:20 am
Spain is a big, fat mess!
Is that why Catalonia wants to split up? :lol:
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:13 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:41 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:20 am
Spain is a big, fat mess!
Is that why Catalonia wants to split up? :lol:
Exactly that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:44 am

Though that's another can of worms. Everyone knew that wouldn't work, everyone told them that wouldn't work, and now they're salty because it didn't work.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Snow Baller

Post by Snow Baller » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:31 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:20 am
Snow Baller wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:53 am
I love watching people complain about consumerism and black Friday. While literally going full consumerist whore beyond that of the average person. Its also fun seeing both commies, and nat soc people do it. "Capitalism is degenerate, check out my le fashy goys RWDS" t shirt, or "check out this smash capitalism t shirt I just bought".
I blame early indoctrination by Murrican christmas movies. Those love to proclaim "Christmas is not about materialism!" while showering the protagonists with materialism at the end.
I was thinking more like this

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:22 pm

"I'm a special snowflake that fights the system! Let's buy from a generic brand - made by the system - to express my uniqueness!"

I love people.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Snow Baller wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:31 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:20 am
Snow Baller wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:53 am
I love watching people complain about consumerism and black Friday. While literally going full consumerist whore beyond that of the average person. Its also fun seeing both commies, and nat soc people do it. "Capitalism is degenerate, check out my le fashy goys RWDS" t shirt, or "check out this smash capitalism t shirt I just bought".
I blame early indoctrination by Murrican christmas movies. Those love to proclaim "Christmas is not about materialism!" while showering the protagonists with materialism at the end.
I was thinking more like this

Can't forget the Che Guevara shirt that was made in Chinese sweat shops.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:41 pm

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Although the image is funny, Marx himself actually had a quite coherent critique of capitalism (for all that he's a shit writer) which had more in common with the left image than the right.

Marx's writings are best used as criticism on how capitalism could be modified, or perhaps a moral critique of the inhumanity of some capitalist systems (any system of social relationship bears some level of amorality, never mind one which places monetary transaction ahead of all other considerations). Accepting that Marx's proposed solution was retarded, we can reflect on his criticisms on their own terms. It's also important to remember that Marx was writing in response to factory working conditions which are no longer the same in the first world (but which still exist in the developing world.)

Oh, and leave us not to forget Marx was essentially RICH.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx ... .80.931843

https://www.quora.com/How-did-Karl-Marx-earn-his-wealth

He sponged off Engels and didn't work much. He wasn't about to be breaking his back in any factory. :lol:

So he was hardly the greatest proponent of his own beliefs on communism, kek.

I should also mention I have more than a few christfag conservatives in my family who see communism the same way a shitlib sees capitalism, AKA the right-hand image. They think any form of social safety net to help the sick, elderly or poor is evil.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:20 pm

Spoken like a member of Antifa.

The mall on Sunday. Jesus Christ. 5% black, 95% 'Latino'. Sears is destroyed. Just tiny ugly brown gnomes screaming their gutter Spanish and tearing up everything. Unfolding every shirt then just throwing them down; dropping shit in the aisles, letting their stupid-ass fucking spawn barge around screaming and hitting everything. Oh, and not one fucking word of English until I hit the Starbucks in the bookstore. They also dress like fucking shit, the young ones wearing unlaced combat boots and other weird shit. It's like I'm in a prequel to Johnny Mnemonic or something, except everyone's fucking illiterate and only knows how to use a computer to check facebook.