People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:18 pm

I can't stand Phil Collins. I heard all of his shit way too much on the radio when I was a kid.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Stranger

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Stranger » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:18 pm
I can't stand Phil Collins. I heard all of his shit way too much on the radio when I was a kid.
See I never had that problem. I heard all of the terrible country so when I got older I was able to experience and fully appreciate almost any music that wasn't country. Kind of a blessing in disguise, I guess, considering all of the car rides with my mother were full of music I couldn't stand.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:35 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:10 am
Sometimes I look around when I'm in a store and feel like I'm the lone normal shopper. I see homeless bums, crackheads, single mothers with 10+ uncontrolled kids and wild basketball americans chimping out in the aisles.

Oh and bitches with their fucking dogs wearing fake service patches.
Basketball Americans. I'm totally stealing that.

You forgot to add the people watching videos on their phones at full blast, even in libraries. It's insane. It's as if someone put something in the water that just made everyone rude x 1000. And you can't say shit to them because they'll freak the fuck out like a goddamn mental patient.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:28 pm

The cunts with service dogs that ate just tiny lap dogs piss me the fuck off. What ate they supposed to be servicing?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:58 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:28 pm
The cunts with service dogs that ate just tiny lap dogs piss me the fuck off. What ate they supposed to be servicing?
Real talk-- most of them are just trained to freak out if something happens to their owners. Seizure, heart attack, simply falling over and hurting themselves, etc. I used to get annoyed when I saw them until an epileptic lady walked into the place I was working at, was alone away from a bunch of people, had a seizure, and then her little useless dog freaked out and everyone came running to see what was going on.

Always remain suspicious, though. Some people are actually shady enough to try to pass off their little dog as a service dog just because they want to take it with them.

When I was younger and just starting to work I was surprised by people doing stuff like that the same way I was surprised when some dude tried to steal steaks by shoving them under his shirt or that time an older lady (like late 50s early 60s) tried to steal a bottle of KY Jelly and got caught and had to explain to her husband what she was doing (because it wasn't for him).
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:32 pm

I am not surprised about any theft. Not since somebody stole a single stock cube. Those that you use to spice up a soup. Smaller than a die, come in a ten pack bar of which the whole bar costs 39 cents, opened it and stole a single-fucking-one. 3.9 cents worth of stolen goods.
If you were to tell me that somebody stole a single toothpick I'd just think "Yeah, that sounds about right.". People steal absolutely everything and very often for no good reason.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Two old black homos in the library, one wearing a chef hat, the other dressed like a San Francisco gay pride parade refugee. Both won't shut the hell up. I mean word after word with no breath.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:33 pm

SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:35 am

Oh my god is it 2006 already?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:22 pm

Stranger wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:35 am
Oh my god is it 2006 already?
Hey, don't hate cuz Chad Warden be ballin'!
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!