People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:15 pm

I guess there's nothing you can do.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Charlar » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:15 pm
I guess there's nothing you can do.
Oh i started physiotherapy and was given pills to deal with the gout really not long ago, i just lost patience yesterday. I just want to stop hurting already
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Snow Baller

Post by Snow Baller » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:53 am

I love watching people complain about consumerism and black Friday. While literally going full consumerist whore beyond that of the average person. Its also fun seeing both commies, and nat soc people do it. "Capitalism is degenerate, check out my le fashy goys RWDS" t shirt, or "check out this smash capitalism t shirt I just bought".

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 am

Snow Baller wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:53 am
I love watching people complain about consumerism and black Friday. While literally going full consumerist whore beyond that of the average person. Its also fun seeing both commies, and nat soc people do it. "Capitalism is degenerate, check out my le fashy goys RWDS" t shirt, or "check out this smash capitalism t shirt I just bought".
Working a pure grocery store makes me appreciate the saner part of society. Had people coming in scared out of theit wits because they were threatened with a knife if they took the last of a specific item.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:20 am

Snow Baller wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:53 am
I blame early indoctrination by Murrican christmas movies. Those love to proclaim "Christmas is not about materialism!" while showering the protagonists with materialism at the end.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:29 pm

AnCaps of both sides are hilarious.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:16 pm

Some faggot nigga was selling rap CDS in the fucking Wal-Mart parking lot. I ignored his ass as long as I could, carrying a big-ass tv, then finally told him I didn't want his shitty CDS. So he says "thanks for not being prejudice" as he struts off. I'm surprised he didn't just outright call me racist for not wanting to buy his shitty rap CDS in a dark Wal-Mart parking lot, because EVERYONE luvs rap, amirite?

Anyway, point is that is how EVERY black person sees the world. Don't want their CDS? Racist. Don't think Colin Kaepernick is a god? Racist. There's just no dealing with them.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:16 pm
Some faggot nigga was selling rap CDS in the fucking Wal-Mart parking lot. I ignored his ass as long as I could, carrying a big-ass tv, then finally told him I didn't want his shitty CDS. So he says "thanks for not being prejudice" as he struts off. I'm surprised he didn't just outright call me racist for not wanting to buy his shitty rap CDS in a dark Wal-Mart parking lot, because EVERYONE luvs rap, amirite?

Anyway, point is that is how EVERY black person sees the world. Don't want their CDS? Racist. Don't think Colin Kaepernick is a god? Racist. There's just no dealing with them.
Those CDs are often blank, he is just trying to be a scamming fuck. When I travelled to the US those cunts were everywhere around Hollywood shoving their CDs in people's faces to scam tourists.

I heard New York is even worse.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:19 pm

They sell them downtown all the fucking time. I'll see some hipster-looking black dude out there with his walkman and a stack of garbage CDs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:06 am

They should go with the times and sell their quality content on usb sticks that also double as swag.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette