People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Stranger

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Stranger » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:31 pm

My mother plans on getting one when she moves back, actually. Since I'll be leaving and taking my dog with me she wants something there to protect her so she's getting herself a pistol.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:30 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:23 pm
I only wish I could get one
Just looked it up. Seems like all handguns are illegal in the UK. That's completely fucked.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:30 am
Just looked it up. Seems like all handguns are illegal in the UK. That's completely fucked.
Yup. After the war the British government have slowly decided we have too many rights in this country. Whereas before the war we had fucking right to bear arms same as the Americans.

Of course, if you live in Northern Ireland you can still get a handgun.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:26 am

I just don't understand people laying down and accepting their government taking away their right to bear arms in any capacity. That should be a red flag, immediately.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:30 am

Stranger wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:26 am
I just don't understand people laying down and accepting their government taking away their right to bear arms in any capacity. That should be a red flag, immediately.
The goal of any government is to make slaves of the people, but some people find happiness/contentment in slavery, that's the problem. They WANT to be cucks.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:02 am

Stranger wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:26 am
Our rights aren't guaranteed in a constitution that takes a two-thirds majority to rewrite, unlike yours. Generally speaking the people here are so depressed (England is such a depressing country) that they just seem to accept the government stripping away more-or-less any sort of legal protection.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:20 pm

Was on a trip with one of my friends. He talks A LOT, and we came on the topic of guns and America. I said I've almost turned 180* on the gun-issue. I used to joke that you could get a handgun in 7/11, but the recent years I've actually done research and seen videos and it changed my mind.

He did come with some false facts etc and I corrected him, but I really wish I didn't stumble my words and was a shit debater. I have all my good points in my head, but when they come out it sounds shit :p

He was surprised when I explained how there are tons of "mass shootings" all the time. 10.000 deaths, 2/3 is suicide, of those 2/3 2/3 is gang violence.
And a mass shooting is when 4 or more people are injured, I believe. And that's like... twice a day because of gangs xD
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Just remember to make sure you don't say, "gun deaths," and include suicides along with actual shooting victims like the media does all the time.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:56 pm

Libshittery is a mental desease. Talk shit and worry about legal gun owners with a clean record as if they were to go on murder people all of the sudden, ignore the gangs and other assortet criminals that make entire city parts a suicide mission to enter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:56 pm

And keep importing mudslimes and assorted who-knows-who kinds of immigrants who want to be here. 'Cause illegal immigrants never do crime.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome