Ghosts 'n' Shit

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Ghosts 'n' Shit

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:20 pm

I never did understand the whole, "SUDDENLY THE DOLL WAS KILLER AND I WAS KILL," thing. Then again Jack the Killer somehow got popular, too, so what do I know about 11 and 12 year old kids.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:52 pm

Sonic.exe did it first, and then everyone had to copy it for some reason.

My personal favorite is the protagonist going "Probably just hacked" when the totally-not-haunted bootleg game goes off the deep end.

Or stupid shit that requires MiB-levels of brainwashing to cover up, like the old Lavender Town Syndrome (oh yeah sure a video game that causes suicide, I can see that getting a Western release and a fuckton more sequels), or some other stupid creepypasta I once found where apparently the whole world forgot that one time everyone at fucking Disneyland got murderized by the staff turning into J-Horror monsters.
(Then again FNAF is a thing, so my logic sub-routine might just be outdated.)

And then there was that one time in a YT comment section where I met a guy who believed that Slenderman can potentially exist, because you can't prove that he doesn't.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:52 pm
Sonic.exe did it first, and then everyone had to copy it for some reason.

My personal favorite is the protagonist going "Probably just hacked" when the totally-not-haunted bootleg game goes off the deep end.

Or stupid shit that requires MiB-levels of brainwashing to cover up, like the old Lavender Town Syndrome (oh yeah sure a video game that causes suicide, I can see that getting a Western release and a fuckton more sequels), or some other stupid creepypasta I once found where apparently the whole world forgot that one time everyone at fucking Disneyland got murderized by the staff turning into J-Horror monsters.
(Then again FNAF is a thing, so my logic sub-routine might just be outdated.)

And then there was that one time in a YT comment section where I met a guy who believed that Slenderman can potentially exist, because you can't prove that he doesn't.
I know that terrible Sonic.exe thing did it first but I don't understand how it caught on at all. Either way I'm pretty sure that one was based off of the Tails Doll pastas which are just as retarded.

Also on the Slenderman thing-- all you'd have to do is point out how Slenderman has a clear beginning and said beginning traces back to some horrible photoshops of images that some dudes online did. Disproving Slenderman isn't like some religious argument of, "you can't prove God doesn't exist," followed by, "you can't prove He DOES." It's some basic, "I can prove where Slenderman started and, therefore, that he doesn't exist."

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:31 pm

The Holy Grail also started in a novel and yet dipshits are searching for it. You can't prevent stupid from doing stupid things.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:54 pm

There are even idiots around who are convinced that Sherlock Holmes was real.

And some simple facts whon't convince a true Believerman. I mean, what if there's just something similar to Slenderman out there MMMMMMMMH?!
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:53 pm
I know that terrible Sonic.exe thing did it first but I don't understand how it caught on at all. Either way I'm pretty sure that one was based off of the Tails Doll pastas which are just as retarded.
It became a cult classic because of the legendary quality standards of the esteemed Sanic fandom. Then everyone made their own Original Creepypasta (do not steal).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:58 pm

In other words: Autism.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:09 pm

I has some posts on Sonic.exe and the autism surrounding it back on 2.0. It's some interesting shit.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:25 pm

I think there's an unofficial(?) sequel that reveals Sanic is an evil god, and the killer plushie is one of the many drones sent out by his cult from another dimension. It's like this was written by Chris-chan or something.
-Yours Truly

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:34 pm

It was witten by a Chris-chan tier retard. He went ballistic when Sonic.exe was removed from the Creepypasta Wiki due to it being deemed low quality. In response he sent his minions on a jihad against the site for a while which provided some quality amusement.

Edit: Now that I'm off my gay ass phone I can post better. Here is the call to arms to he sent out:
I deeply regret to inform you all that I received some bad news.

The Admins of the Creepypasta wiki have finalkly decided to delete Sonic.exe offa the wiki, on the grounds that it was "badly written" and "had too many cliches" and "was a bad example of what should be a creepypasta".

BULL.

FRIGGIN.

HORSE SHIT.

As you can see I am FURIOUS with the fact that my masterpiece, which has won the hearts of millions and has made a massive impact on the internet, is being brought down by a bunch of jealous, arrogant, retarded FURRY-HATERS.

BUT.

That does not mean I am just going to sit down and take this lightly.

NOOOOOOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

They have been messing with the bull, and now they've called out the horns!

Listen everyone, I need your help with this. We are at WAR here. I want every Sonic.exe fan who is reading this to get the word out! I want you to tell every other Sonic.exe fan out there, every fanatic, every artist, every follower of my creation about this. Tell your friends who are also Sonic.exe fans if they have to! Tell them we have to keep the spirit of Sonic.exe alive!

Make more fanart, make more videos, block the haters, praise Sonic.exe like you never have before, build websites dedicated to his greatness, whatever you gotta do to keep him alive and strong, JUST DO IT.

The deletion of Sonic.exe from the wiki is but a minor cut on our flower of greatness, my friends! And that cut has done nothing but further the spreading, and we are the pollen of this flower! We need to prepare for our victory over the Haters! The Haters need to BLEED for their crimes!!

Rejoice, my fellow Sonic.exe Fans! Our glorious little Hellspawn shall have the laugh yet!

THIS will be his ultimate victory!

The absolute subjugation...

OF THE INTERNET ITSELF!!!!
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:24 am

Yup, that's autism.
SpoilerShow