INDB 2.0?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

INDB 2.0, yay or neigh?

Yes, the old INDB was a quality source of cataloged shitposting and weaponized autism.
36%
No, the old INDB was unfunny ass cancer and Monty was right to delete it.
16%
I don't give a fuck.
48%

Total votes: 25

rat-fuck

Re: INDB 2.0?

Post by rat-fuck » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:28 pm

He fucking banned Anus T for not following rules that were made after some of the posts he got banned for.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:57 am
Oh god, I remember shit like that. "We already talked about that!" bullshit everywhere. The notion that DHI should be about the DHI kahntent producers who don't do shit for months on end was hilarious.
Yeah, Monty went on the Escapist far more than his own site and took a lot of inspiration on how to fuck over your userbase.

And that character limit thing IIRC didn't tell you that you didn't type enough, so you could be banned for doing that a few times without realising.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:56 pm

rat-fuck wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:28 pm
He fucking banned Anus T for not following rules that were made after some of the posts he got banned for.
Yeah, his shitposting was great. Mucha and you shitposted more, but his shitposting was of a higher quality. Monty was really bad at that point since I honestly think he saw the amount of lurkers compared to posters and got this dumb idea in his head that Mucha was scaring people away from posting. He didn't know that a LOT of forums have a ton of lurkers who don't post so being the greedy view whore that he was (he admitted he wanted DHI to actually be a thing like TGWTG at one point) implemented retarded shit when he was there. I mean shit, at one point you couldn't even SEE the fucking Nobodies section unless you logged in so newfags who liked Ebeeto and TGWTG weren't scared off.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:44 am

Lurkers almost always outweigh posters unless your forum is super obscure. Even my clan's forum had around 50 people viewing the board at any given time for no good reason when we were active.
For how much Monty wanted DHI to become an alternative to TGWTG he did impressively little to actually make it happen.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:28 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:56 pm
Yeah, his shitposting was great. Mucha and you shitposted more, but his shitposting was of a higher quality.
I miss that bastard. Too bad he never returned.
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:56 pm
I mean shit, at one point you couldn't even SEE the fucking Nobodies section unless you logged in so newfags who liked Ebeeto and TGWTG weren't scared off.
I forgot about that. There's so much utter shit he did. I think he wanted to ban anyone for having multiple accounts at one point too because avoiding those shitty bans was illegal. But then Muchaman made like 6 accounts and only sometimes got banned.

I was almost banned at one point for supposedly posting something pointless/off topic in one post. Out of my hundreds of shitposts something I wrote that actually had length was the problem.

Now I remember why I deliberately pissed him off so much.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:46 am

http://imgur.com/a/Sv7NP

I screencapped this shit years ago but I think DHI died soon after so I never needed to publish it. Proof that Monty wanted the old community gone but needed us around until new people came around to make shekels off. He planned on banning everyone once new people arrived.

And MrBlonde is Josh, one of the Futa Club members.

Also:

>I will also not DELETE FUCKING EVERYTING

phpBB [video]
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:17 am

Whatever happened to Monty?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:44 pm

I've forgotten so much of the shit Monty did. He's the reason I was mostly lurking on 1.0. I, and absolutely everyone with an even remotely new account, was accused of being a Mucha alt.
Didn't he also ban Tiny Tim at some point?

I've never heard of that Mr.Blond faggot. Then again, I wasn't around during the futa club bullshit and have never been in the chat.
Rushy wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:17 am
Whatever happened to Monty?
He's still a limey ginger bastard and makes the world's most boring music.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:41 pm

It's funny how he attacked everyone because he thought newbies were scared of joining. Like there were thousands of amazing posters just waiting for him to ban everyone so they could be free to join when in reality he was just treating everyone like shit and it was only the odd lurker who made a few posts clearly cautious because of Minty.

I miss the chat, though like the forums there was loads of boring aspie shit. I think Mr. Blonde was the commie fag but who knows. All the futa fags were the same to me except for the Mexican.

And yeah, Monty's just as annoying and boring a cunt as ever. It's just after his Escapist inspired dictatorshit he started going on 4Chan and tried to bring people from there by throwing his shit songs at them.

It's all coming back now.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:49 pm

They just weren't the right posters for his taste. Monty was like a one-hit-wonder that refused to perform his hit single on stage and instead wanted to show off all the other good shit he made. People showed up for the show and demanded to hear that song and foolishly he thought that if he only managed to get rid of that crowd he'd pull the REAL crowd that would recognize him for his genius.

Only that he was never the star to begin with. I guess that bothered him the most. The success of DHI was never in his hands either way. But the banhammer was.

Edit: Where did he come from anyway? How did a website that was pretty much for Ebeeto and UT to upload a video to once every decade happen to be controlled by some kid nobody ever heard of?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:13 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:49 pm
Edit: Where did he come from anyway? How did a website that was pretty much for Ebeeto and UT to upload a video to once every decade happen to be controlled by some kid nobody ever heard of?
He was a mod on some old forum they had and then transferred the users to DHI, but they stayed for a week and fucked off. Mucha and Ratfuck came a few months later and shitposted until others came later.
Old Black Man wrote: