Las Vegas shooting! Who to blame?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Las Vegas shooting! Who to blame?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:27 pm

Maybe he just went a bit batshit and decided the concert was too loud.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:49 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:19 pm
Isis takes the blame for literally everything, it wasn't them.

It's Vegas, I blame life ending gambling debts.
That was my thought as well.

It would kinda be hilarious if he did convert to Islam some months ago and did this.

Media would just turn the other way and blame Trump.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:28 pm

At this point I'm almost thinking that some people in America make a big deal out of mass shootings while its not. Mass shootings were always a thing (probably) but America being that large and the media jumping on it blows it out of proportion.

Even if libtards unarmed everyone and burned all the guns, you would still somehow be able to get your guns through the police. 5000 angry people revolting at the nearest police station and boom they have guns. You can't not turn into north korea and somehow expect people don't get their hands on guns :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:40 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:49 pm
Media would just turn the other way and blame Trump.
They'll try to blame him anyway. Watch

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:28 pm

They found a dead 65 year old man.

I'm gonna conspire this shit and say he was shot by someone, and planted.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:28 pm
At this point I'm almost thinking that some people in America make a big deal out of mass shootings while its not.
Mass shootings are a big deal. "They happen," doesn't suddenly take that away. That's like saying, "yeah, wars happen, they're no big deal." You'd have to be an idiot to think that. Or a supreme edgelord. Or both. Probably both, honestly.

Regardless, the media makes a bigger deal out of them than they need to almost 100% of the time and perpetuates this meme that if you do something awful you will get famous for it because they tend to make the guy doing the shooting into some infamous figure instead of immediately going persona non grata mode with them and only talking about what happened without mention of them.

It's why Elliot Rodger, for example, has a following of insane girls who think that he was just some misunderstood guy who simply wanted love due to the media seeming to paint him that way when, in reality, he was just some spoiled rich brat who got his way whenever he whined to his mommy and couldn't understand why his obsession with having a micropenis wasn't the reason women didn't want him.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:12 am

I want to know if the dude got his guns legally or illegally.

Either way, I don't know how you can stop something like this. They have machete mudslimes, knives and truck killings over in the glorious lands of yuropoor. Even a complete weapon ban doesn't stop organized crime one bit (just go ask the Yakuza how easy it is for them to have guns if they want some.)

Far as I can tell, the reason he killed so many is he was able to pick a location where retaliation was difficult. A lot of these mass killings or would-be mass killings get stopped by a CCW brah or a cop with a gun. Harder to do that when the dude is shooting from a high-rise hotel room.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:18 am

And gun supporters would leave you to believe if everyone was ccw at the concert they would of all did a 360 and shot 13 floors high in the dark and killed him.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:23 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:12 am
Even a complete weapon ban doesn't stop organized crime one bit (just go ask the Yakuza how easy it is for them to have guns if they want some.)
I wonder where they get them...
A California state senator busted on arms trafficking and corruption charges in an FBI sweep has a legislative record of fighting for stronger gun control laws.

Behind the scenes, Leland Yee, 65, offered to connect an undercover FBI agent with an international arms trafficker -- all in exchange for campaign donations, according to a federal complaint.

During the investigation, the undercover agent mentioned his desire to spend as much as $2.5 million on automatic "shoulder-fired" weapons and missiles, the complaint said.

After several months of planning, a meeting with a trafficker was facilitated earlier this month in San Francisco, the complaint said, in which the group discussed their plan for getting the weapons from the Philippines.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/californ ... d=23082339
Is Spoony dead yet?

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:41 am

Auli wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:25 pm
And of course, on Twitter, #GunControl is trending.
I honestly can't recall the last time twitter hashtags ever actually swayed the public opinion on an issue, if that ever happened.

I still wonder what the Saudis are even trying to accomplish by keeping Twitter afloat. They destroyed their own brand for doing absolutely nothing about the onslaught of bots. Even when it comes to the "active" userbase, it's all just a buncha autistic and unapproachable spergs.

Anyway, for the sake of contributing to the thread: Barry Obama is the best gun salesman in all history. Also, his global meltdown over the gun grabbing bill getting stuck in the Democrat-controlled Senate in the wake of Sandy Hook will never not be hilarious. Probably the only time he was ever funny, actually.