Halloween 2017 - the year Halloween died

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Halloween 2017 - the year Halloween died

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:40 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:23 am
Halloween is for kids. I don't understand why you have losers like DSP getting dressed in costumes so they can sit on a stream, or adults getting excited to dress in costumes in general.
That's because DSP is a man child.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:56 am

Anything for the clicks. ANYTHING.
DSP is a man child, sure. But don't forget that his occupation is being a clown for children and mentally challenged people. They expect Halloween shit from him to entertain them. Gotta pay those billth dood.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:43 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:45 pm
Do people even celebrate Halloween in Scandinavia? I guess it's pretty spooky for women in the streets at night but that's every night.
Well, it's been 500 years since Martin Luther nailed a shitpost to a church door so it's a day off in all of Germany tomorrow, not just in East Germany as it usually is. Cathcucks are a bit miffed about that.

I do what I always do at Halloween. Nothing special, since we don't celebrate that here. The sweets industry tried to push it for a couple of years because they'd love another cash grab before Christmas but it didn't stick.
Dressing up in dumb costumes is what kids do here on Sylvester. It's basically like a mix of Halloween and Christmas carol singers. The grown ups go around and get hard liquor. Dressing up isn't required.
It became popular at around 20 years ago or something. I don't know the English name for it, but it was more popular to dress up as little Santa-people and run around annoying people with Christmas-y winter songs instead until the more spooky outfits took more over.
Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:33 pm
I'll spend time with my family who will visit. Do you mean most offensive to leftists or normal people? Because my answer is different on which one you one you want to know
Eh, just to both xD
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:15 am

Auli wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:43 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:45 pm
Do people even celebrate Halloween in Scandinavia? I guess it's pretty spooky for women in the streets at night but that's every night.
Well, it's been 500 years since Martin Luther nailed a shitpost to a church door so it's a day off in all of Germany tomorrow, not just in East Germany as it usually is. Cathcucks are a bit miffed about that.

I do what I always do at Halloween. Nothing special, since we don't celebrate that here. The sweets industry tried to push it for a couple of years because they'd love another cash grab before Christmas but it didn't stick.
Dressing up in dumb costumes is what kids do here on Sylvester. It's basically like a mix of Halloween and Christmas carol singers. The grown ups go around and get hard liquor. Dressing up isn't required.
It became popular at around 20 years ago or something. I don't know the English name for it, but it was more popular to dress up as little Santa-people and run around annoying people with Christmas-y winter songs instead until the more spooky outfits took more over.
Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:33 pm
I'll spend time with my family who will visit. Do you mean most offensive to leftists or normal people? Because my answer is different on which one you one you want to know
Eh, just to both xD
Well for nomal people i'd say dressing to look like like the victim of a disaster or terrorist attack would be either at the top or near for offensivess especially for those that lost someone in said disaster or terrorist attack.
For SJW? Everything
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:18 am

So Taliban it is. Brownface plus something very disagreeable to normal people.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:21 am

Halloween coming here really puts a new spin on it. Something tells me that halloween is just not cut out for urban areas :lol:
SpoilerShow
The next Costume Quest game should totally take place in a communist shithole :lol:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:41 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:23 am
Halloween is for kids. I don't understand why you have losers like DSP getting dressed in costumes so they can sit on a stream, or adults getting excited to dress in costumes in general.

Adults celebrate halloween by watching a scary movie or something I guess. But I generally watch whatever I want whenever I want, with no regard for the time of the year.
You have to dress like a child in order to get those child clicks ya know. 8-)

I used to love Halloween until like 3 years ago, I still can appreciate it but I hate children so I'm not giving out candy, and working full time is spooky enough.

Really Halloween is good if you're single and want to go grind against whores dressed in leg avenue shit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:27 am

Charlar wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:15 am
Well for nomal people i'd say dressing to look like like the victim of a disaster or terrorist attack would be either at the top or near for offensivess especially for those that lost someone in said disaster or terrorist attack.
For SJW? Everything
Don't shave for a week, put on a cheap wig and go as a transperson.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:55 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:27 am
Charlar wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:15 am
For SJW? Everything
Don't shave for a week, put on a cheap wig and go as a transperson.
https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-20-2016/-KH9a5.gif
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:21 am

Fuckin' scary as shit, man.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette