God or other powerful entities

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Auli

God or other powerful entities

Post by Auli » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:01 pm

I currently told a guy, he's a praying Christian, that I find God to be a jerk. My reason was because kids get cancer. Then they said something like "did he create disease? humans chose to try the life on earth" and "if He cured cancer, free will would cease to exist".

I think people can believe whatever they want. And worship them in whatever way they want if it's withing the law and doesn't try to involve people that don't want to be involved with it.

Do you believe in any of them? If you do, which one(s) and what do you think of it/them?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: God or other powerful entities

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:08 pm

Everything is god good and evil . We are god that tree is god that toad is god. We're all just playing a game , It wouldn't be any fun if we knew that this was just a game and nothing was at stake . Anytime you die you wake up and go wowie that was fun. Then soon the wheel again because frankly being god is boring.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wU0PYcCsL6o

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:08 pm
Everything is god good and evil . We are god that tree is god that toad is god. We're all just playing a game , It wouldn't be any fun if we knew that this was just a game and nothing was at stake . Anytime you die you wake up and go wowie that was fun. Then soon the wheel again because frankly being god is boring.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wU0PYcCsL6o
Spin* not soon

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:37 pm

Auli wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:01 pm
Do you believe in any of them? If you do, which one(s) and what do you think of it/them?
Probably he Greek pantheon because they're just the kind of petty douchebros to torment the likes of DSP and Spoony with their miserable existances. May they get smacked on ambrosia.

Then again Boogie has yet to be smote by divine justice, so my belief is not the strongest.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:52 pm

No being large enough or powerful enough to be considered a God would give a single shit for all the minute detail garbage average christfags pray about.

Also you can't have omnipotence and omnipresence without omniblame. "Muh free will" doesn't even come close to rationalizing it, especially when you consider all the times various deities of choice specifically involved themselves in human affairs in ways that violated free will. Unless we pretend coercion, blackmail, threats, actual violence etc are all completely "free will" or some shit. "Convert or be murdered" isn't free will imo.

dips bedora
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:53 pm

We need spoony in this fourm lol no one dips fedoras like him

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:22 am

I happen to believe in God but I also am the type that believes that you go out and you get what's yours and don't sit around hoping God will hand it to you.

I'm also the type that is heavily debating never setting foot in a church building ever again (after a year+ of not doing so) because church people are petty and drama hungry like you wouldn't believe.

I'm the live and let live type, though. Believe what you want. I'll respect it as long as you respect me and what I believe. In the end God will sort us out. Or maybe not. Maybe something else will happen entirely. Who knows?
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:30 am

Stranger wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:22 am

I'm also the type that is heavily debating never setting foot in a church building ever again (after a year+ of not doing so) because church people are petty and drama hungry like you wouldn't believe.
I realize not every church person is like this, but I spent most of my early life in church. I was brought to church from the age of 2 years old. My entire childhood was church, pretty much. And this was all I fucking saw. I never saw more petty drama and clique bullshit than when I was at church. The worst of humanity were from the church.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:17 am

There is only one true God on this damned Earth.Show

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm

I don't believe in anything super natural at all. I don't mind if people do, although depending on what exactly it is they believe in I may find it anything from silly to foolish.
I do very much mind doctrines and cunts trying to push them on me. Islam deserves nothing but complete eradication. People say that that's supposedly not possible but religions have died before and it was often done by force. There are schools of thought that society eventually will have to take at face value and decide that they aren't worth having around any longer.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!