Amazon's Alexa, the SJW Liberal Robot

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Amazon's Alexa, the SJW Liberal Robot

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:33 pm
Why do atheists have an obsession against Christianity? All the atheistkult blogs and sites are being smug assholes about Jesus being referred as a fictional character, but they conveniently ignore that Mohammed is treated like a historical person by the same device. Shouldn't they treat all religions with equal contempt?
Because they are SJWs by default. A chill bro who doesn't believe in a god just goes about his life chilling and not believing, while a SJW has to force their bullshit down everyone's throat And in their mind Xtian = white, Islam = poor oppressed brown people in need of rescuing.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:46 pm
I think it's because most - if not all - of these guys grew up in a Christian family. It's just part of the "FUCK YOU, DAD!" phase they've never grown out of.
Yeah, pretty much. I went though a similar phase, though I was a bit more like Bill Maher with being antagonistic to all religions and not just Jesus.

I know with my generation (and previous ones) it's a bit different. The religious right were the SJWs of the '80s. They were smug hypocrites that tried to censor everything and generally lived to ruin everyone's fun.

Not sure why Millennials are so pissy, as the influence of these Christian groups died out in the early '90s.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:55 am

And isn't that the weirdest thing? I used to be very middle of the line, leaning more towards neo-con/libertarian because the conservatives were the censor-happy and always eager to be offended shits when I was a kid and young teenager. And then the left started to get offended by everything and call for censorship.
Many of my generation got stringed into that scheme of theirs. Left is the good side after all, right? As soon as they got into positions of power they started working on becoming the very thing they were railing against all that time. Get fucked! Nobody gets my support by default.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:01 am

The left used to be the party of letting people live as they pleased. The right were the ones trying to tell everyone else how to live and what they could believe. Now it's the SJWs doing this. GG, power corrupts.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:47 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:33 pm
Why do atheists have an obsession against Christianity? All the atheistkult blogs and sites are being smug assholes about Jesus being referred as a fictional character, but they conveniently ignore that Mohammed is treated like a historical person by the same device. Shouldn't they treat all religions with equal contempt?
Because to cultural marxist assholes it's about destroying the "dominant culture", so whitey's religion in Christianity needs to go. It's all about subverting cultural norms for the sake of it for those cunts, and since the other religions are minorities they leave them alone, even though a lot of the shit they hate in the Bible is in the old testament (aka, the Jewish part)
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:53 am

Now that I think of it I've only seen one occasion where a person would argue about Mohammed not being real. A website I was shown talked about Jesus not existing but it also had a whole thing about Mohammed didn't exist and Islam was essentially just afterbirth.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:02 pm

This is one of the atheistkult blogs I was referring to that tried to dismiss Crowder's video. Notice how all the comments criticizing the article and pointing out evidence to Crowder's video are drown out by smartass remarks and the usual atheistic circlejerking.
http://archive.is/gUSz6

The author of the blog post is your usual "if we convert everyone into atheists, we will solve all of the world's problems" nutjob whose entire life revolves around being an atheist. And they say atheism isn't a religion. At least Richard Dawkins published books about biology before sperging about Christianity.
https://twitter.com/davidgmcafee?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:04 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:45 pm
They're didn't mention the Prophet out of spite. Such was their hate towards the Religion of Peace.
Sure is the reason why Muhammad was mentioned in the Quran less often than Jesus or even Mary.
That is the genius of Islam. You see, you're not allowed to depict drawings or anything like that of the Prophet. It just makes sense that the Quran goes so far as to only mention him unless it is absolutely necessary.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:02 pm
The author of the blog post is your usual "if we convert everyone into atheists, we will solve all of the world's problems" nutjob whose entire life revolves around being an atheist.
Sure, we've seen how great atheists go together among each other with Atheism+ and the whole explosion of SJWism into the public it brought. Create your own enemy when you can't find any, I guess.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:44 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:07 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:02 pm
The author of the blog post is your usual "if we convert everyone into atheists, we will solve all of the world's problems" nutjob whose entire life revolves around being an atheist.
Sure, we've seen how great atheists go together among each other with Atheism+ and the whole explosion of SJWism into the public it brought. Create your own enemy when you can't find any, I guess.
Many critics of atheists have asked "what do you replace it with?". They often have no answers because they have autism and think everyone is independent like them. Some people need a form of guidance in life and the wave if SJW shit is an example of that.when you analyse it, there are many religious elements in it with its strict rules of what you can do, original sin (white male) and college professors acting as priests. Like old timey religious assholes, they engage in mob justice and social shaming.

Look at China too. Officially atheist, but many are converting to Christianity (growing faster than anywhere else) and Falun Gong has become popular as well. The Chinese government is clamping down on both groups because they are scared they will lose power.

There will be no atheist society of fedora tippers. People will just invent new dogmas to live their life by.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.