Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:52 am

A lot of the time this has to do with single mothers and a lack of a strong male role model in the household. This kid probably doesn't have a dad and so he is brought up effeminately. He doesn't know how to deal with other males or bullies.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Post by Poonoo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:48 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:52 am
A lot of the time this has to do with single mothers and a lack of a strong male role model in the household. This kid probably doesn't have a dad and so he is brought up effeminately. He doesn't know how to deal with other males or bullies.
Or if the kid is naturally alpha, he will be a complete violent dickhead and respond to everything by lashing out like a tard. Eventually they'll join a gang to find a dad after being expelled from 5 schools.

aka BlackPeople.txt
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:10 am

When you're an awkward fuck kid and people mess with you, you either react by being a psychopath or a pussy. : D
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:25 am

I guess this mom got what she wanted. All kinds of attention from celebs. Luke Skywalker and Captain America just now.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:40 am

Different opinion but bullying is a really awful thing that no one deserves, and its primarily done in shit like middle and high school. I agree with any sort of SJW bullshit that they may try to push but being bullied doesn't make you handle the bants any better, all it does is make you not want to go and potentially drop out.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:51 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I hate that retard southern accent.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:35 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:10 am
When you're an awkward fuck kid and people mess with you, you either react by being a psychopath or a pussy. : D
Don't be a shitkid then. Wonderful proof that "Just be yourself" is the most terrible advice you could ever give a child.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:35 pm
Don't be a shitkid then. Wonderful proof that "Just be yourself" is the most terrible advice you could ever give a child.
Agreed. One of the biggest, most destructive lies the media ever indoctrinated me with.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:32 pm

These kids are beautiful, unique and special snowflakes.

Meanwhile, real life is a hot summer day.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:48 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:40 am
Different opinion but bullying is a really awful thing that no one deserves, and its primarily done in shit like middle and high school. I agree with any sort of SJW bullshit that they may try to push but being bullied doesn't make you handle the bants any better, all it does is make you not want to go and potentially drop out.
I can agree with some of the sentiments they push. Education is the best way to combat people doing, "bad," things to others, parents need to continue to be involved, kids need to be more tolerant of others opinions, etc, etc.

However I disagree with their overall goal of completely eradicating it because a lack of antagonists in your life will lead to you never fully developing as a person.

There's also a huge confidence boost when you finally get that initial burst of it to finally stand up to the people who were messing with you and your friends. I vividly remember sitting in the front of the bus playing my GBA with some buddies, every day on the ride home from school. We'd be playing Advance Wars and Tactics Ogre, but usually more Advance Wars because we could pass the handheld around-- anyway, that's not the point. The point is that there were a lot of shit talking kids in the back of the bus who would shout things at us and eventually shouted just the right phrase at one of my buddies that had him doing his best to hold his composure as he got off the bus.

Since I was a, "good," kid in the bus driver's eyes he allowed me to do what I did next with no complaints, even while the kids in the back were telling him that I was standing while the bus was in motion. Stood up, told them to shut their mouths, they weren't as cool as they thought they were, they were going to stop messing with us and mind their own business. Aside from, "yo he's standing on the bus," most of them immediately ducked away from it while one particular kid thought he was a tough guy and tried to intimidate me. I stared him down until he couldn't even look directly at me.

None of them messed with any of us ever again and I became a cool kid all in one fell swoop. Never hung out with them, though, because they were all garbage white trash that ran around sleeping with each other, but I could have if I wanted to after showing them that I wasn't some door mat.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger