Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:35 pm

Here's the Snopes page about this. This is just a summary of what is known, it doesn't currently have a "true" or "false".

Regardless of the mother's motives, if a boy is being bullied at school, putting a video of him crying on the internet is just going to make things worse.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:35 pm
Regardless of the mother's motives, if a boy is being bullied at school, putting a video of him crying on the internet is just going to make things worse.
If it were a nigger people would be sending in millions and colleges would be giving him full tuition and acceptance sans entrance exam.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:13 am

Quick someone bully me so we can get free karate lessons
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:21 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:13 am
Quick someone bully me so we can get free karate lessons
Faggot.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:26 am

sanicvr00m wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:45 am
White's not doing that kid any favors by leveraging his story for virtue points. Fuck twitter culture and every piece of shit celebrity who perpetuates it, seriously.

But anyway, boys get bullied because they've been ID'd as the most useless member of the tribe. On a deep primal level the other kids know that this kid doesn't have his shit together and would only be dead weight in a crisis situation. Him confirming that he's a blubbering pussy with this vid is only gonna prove their instincts right.

I know that all sounds like some faggy edgelord shit but its the truth. I don't hold the kid accountable though, sucks that he wasn't molded into a more tribally appealing young person by his parents. In this case his coddling mother is more at fault for his suffering than the inescapable force of nature that is male hierarchy dynamics. She probably took him out for ice cream to cheer him up after this, when in reality what he really needs is someone around the house who sneaks up and bodyslams him when he isn't standing up straight.
and this is why school shootings happen, as they should. Fuck tribe mentalities. You wanna act like a tribe go live in the fucking wilderness.

Here's the real truth if a kid is a bully you shoot him in the fucking head. If his/her parents don't like it you take them out back and shoot them in the fucking head too. If they're extra mouthy you rape them. Do that until we've whittled the earth's population back down below 3 billion.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:30 am

Why is Corky bad at being edgy?
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:31 am

This is fucking Clock Boy all over again.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:03 am

Stranger wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:30 am
No, he is kind of right. If you push someone too far, there's a fair chance they WILL snap some day. Maybe they'll only punch you, but maybe they will murder everybody.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:04 am

Stranger wrote:
He's a redditor trying to post like he is on a chan.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:31 am
This is fucking Clock Boy all over again.
Glad I'm not the first person to be reminded of that shit. For fuck sake, wait a bit before you jump on a bandwagon, this shit caused things like Black Lives Matter to become big and caused the refugee crisis in Europe with that drowned kid. Wait for the whole fucking story you cunts.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:06 am

Stranger wrote:
Apparently nothing is shitposting around here unless I declare that every race except the whites should be gassed. :roll:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.