Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:25 am

....and now SJWs hate the kid because the mom is allegedly racist.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:52 am

Well, they are white. And Southern.

Now I want to give him money. I bet the bully was a nigger.

OH LOOK! It's a fraud. Who'd a guessed it. Liberals making up shit.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Guesto

Post by Guesto » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:55 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:25 am
....and now SJWs hate the kid because the mom is allegedly racist.
You know what makes a woman become racist faster than anything? Niggers picking on her kid

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:16 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:52 am
Well, they are white. And Southern.

This is the kinda girl that talks shit at the bar but then hides behind her husband to take an ass whooping.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:42 am

So someone on another forum said this kid actually called a bunch of black kids niggers and when they retaliated that's what the "bullying" incident was. Anywhere else saying this?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:51 am

I dunno. The whole thing stinks. This "mother" humiliating her weird kid to get attention from celebrities is sleazy enough for me. Seems like a con job. Fucking Southerners like to pull that shit. Remember the "KFC turned away muh ugly gran'daughter!" scam?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:25 am

Worst mom ever. She's too lazy to clean her page before posting a video to celebrities, and she's ruined this kid's life. Like Star Wars Kid, he's never going to live this down. Twenty years from now, he's still going to be that fag that sobbed like a bitch on the internet because he was too much of a pussy to fight back.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:59 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:42 am
So someone on another forum said this kid actually called a bunch of black kids niggers and when they retaliated that's what the "bullying" incident was. Anywhere else saying this?
I mean honestly in the south the word nigger is more common than breathing.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Guys, I just posted that the photos were on a fake account.

I also love how a statement such as "I stand for the flag" is offensive to niggers. Get over yourselves.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:33 pm

The flag is symbolism for white hate.

Also lol if she really faked that I hope we get a DaddyOFive situation when the CPS swoops in.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette