Stupid Shit Said by Guest Posters

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Stupid Shit Said by Guest Posters

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:46 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:47 pm
Serious question, not shitposting: Why do we have guest posting now?
I don't know you have to ask Poonoo. May be the last attempt to have an open community until it inevitably becomes a circle jerk (of le drumpf, left is always bad and DHI is always right/was right again) like all the others where anything that is not close to these ideals will be shouted down until they leave or be banned.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:46 pm

Guest isn't completely wrong for once, the only problem is most guests add little or nothing to the conversation.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:03 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:46 pm
JL Unlimited wrote:
I don't know you have to ask Poonoo. May be the last attempt to have an open community until it inevitably becomes a circle jerk (of le drumpf, left is always bad and DHI is always right/was right again) like all the others where anything that is not close to these ideals will be shouted down until they leave or be banned.
It's already become like that. Why do you think Assiman left?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:59 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:03 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:46 pm
JL Unlimited wrote:
It's already become like that. Why do you think Assiman left?
Assiman left because he couldn't handle people shitposting about feminism. Oddly enough when it comes to race stuff he gives no fucks but he drew the line there and fucked off because he couldn't handle the bants.

Nothing stopping you from having a different opinion on here. Pope Corky is a leftard redditor and Liar Revealed us an actual Jew who doesn't mind Kugel's shitposting.

On 3.0 it was on by default and I left it that way anyway for people who lurk but don't want to make an account for one post. That may have been a mistake 8-) .

DHI was becoming more chan-like over the years anyway so adding the option to go anon makes sense.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:10 am

Seriously. The active account posters are pretty diverse.

I for instance am trying to boost my Internet mma career by fighting a 6 ft 3 master of Cucknadian karate!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:47 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:10 am
Seriously. The active account posters are pretty diverse.

I for instance am trying to boost my Internet mma career by fighting a 6 ft 3 master of Cucknadian karate!
Don't forget 250 lbs of Cucknadian bacon
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:04 pm

I stand by my original idea, I want DHI to sponsor me. I want a robe and gear that glows in the dark.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:15 am

You're free to say whatever you want and you can react however you like if/when someone disagrees with you.

Despite meme posting about nazis here, most of us are not actually natsoc faggots. And the extent of my trump support is directly related to how much he pisses off the kinds of shitlibs who rigged the democrat primary election to push shillary. Not that I think bernie would have won, I just fucking hate hillary.

I have yet to see anything in the trump presidency that's worse than what we would have got with Hillary. The upside of everyone hating the president is he can't do shit unless at least one of the parties is behind him.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:55 am

I just feel most sorry for Spoonoo cause he's from Australia, home to the most venomous snakes on earth, including feminists

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:55 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:55 am
I just feel most sorry for Spoonoo cause he's from Australia, home to the most venomous snakes on earth, including feminists
The feminists are way worse in Canada. They are so bad that the MRAs became a thing because of them, when Erin Pizzey feels the need to emphasise how bad Canada is when she didn't do so with Sweden goes to show how fucked their feminists are.

And the snakes aren't an issue, only 2-4 people die every year from them despite around 1000-1500 bites a year because we are all real men.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.