It's my Birthday, Roast me

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: It's my Birthday, Roast me

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:12 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:31 am
Hella late, but.....what tastes better...

...fried chicken, or Lindsay Ellis's pussy?
If it's KFC? The pussy
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:45 am

Confirmed for not actually being nigger. Nigs swear to KFC above all other fast food fried chicken places.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:49 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:45 am
Confirmed for not actually being nigger. Nigs swear to KFC above all other fast food fried chicken places.
They love fat white women more.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:07 am

Are they eating fat white women? Explains all the mad cow in the fatherland.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:33 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:45 am
Nah man they'd burn down a KFC in order to get to Popeye's.
Is Spoony dead yet?

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:52 am

Can vouch nobody goes to KFC but almost anytime I try to go to Popeye's there's a long ass line

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 am

GodsGift wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:52 am
Can vouch nobody goes to KFC but almost anytime I try to go to Popeye's there's a long ass line
Hilarious, it's weird how KFC thrives so much here in Australia compared to the US. When I travelled to the US I didn't see a single KFC, I saw a Chipotle, several Carls Jr outlets, McDonalds and Subway are everywhere but not one KFC and I was in fucking LA for a bit.

The main difference when it comes to fast food though is that you yanks have more outlets, but in terms of fast food joint per mile it's about the same. It's just you have like fucking 20-25 of them while we have less than 10, McDonalds and Subway are frequent as fuck in your country but everything else is spread out, here all of them are about as frequent as McDonalds.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:08 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 am
GodsGift wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:52 am
Hilarious, it's weird how KFC thrives so much here in Australia compared to the US. When I travelled to the US I didn't see a single KFC, I saw a Chipotle, several Carls Jr outlets, McDonalds and Subway are everywhere but not one KFC and I was in fucking LA for a bit.

The main difference when it comes to fast food though is that you yanks have more outlets, but in terms of fast food joint per mile it's about the same. It's just you have like fucking 20-25 of them while we have less than 10, McDonalds and Subway are frequent as fuck in your country but everything else is spread out, here all of them are about as frequent as McDonalds.
From what I've seen a lot of brands localize stuff like McDonald's are the exception but most of them will only be around in certain areas that they know they'll do well. Like for example Popeye's, you're not gonna see alot of those in white communities, there's some I saw on the east coast that I've never seen in the South

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:56 pm

KFC is expanding big time in Germany right now. Last time I've checked there were about fifteen in all of Germany, now they are well past 50. Pizza Hut never really started up and is pretty much gone entirely. We've got 60 Dunkin' Donuts when we had exactly one, located in Berlin, about five years ago.
Otherwise it's all McDonald's or Burger King. You won't see anything else in the north, except for one KFC on the Reeperbahn.

There are a lot of classic independent Imbissbuden selling Bratwurst and of course loads of Döner Kebab places of which about 1/10th is actually good.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:56 pm
KFC is expanding big time in Germany right now. Last time I've checked there were about fifteen in all of Germany, now they are well past 50. Pizza Hut never really started up and is pretty much gone entirely. We've got 60 Dunkin' Donuts when we had exactly one, located in Berlin, about five years ago.
Otherwise it's all McDonald's or Burger King. You won't see anything else in the north, except for one KFC on the Reeperbahn.

There are a lot of classic independent Imbissbuden selling Bratwurst and of course loads of Döner Kebab places of which about 1/10th is actually good.
Sounds like germany is getting a taste of freedom.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LRBp34ReHIE/maxresdefault.jpg
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]