80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Osterzone

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Osterzone » Wed May 24, 2017 8:13 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 7:52 pm
He could just order the food from the store, couldn't he?
There are services that deliver groceries, yeah, but that costs money.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed May 24, 2017 8:19 pm

Too much efforts for Jabba the fat, he is the only nobody here lazier than Spoony
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Thu May 25, 2017 5:53 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 12:43 pm
wildmage wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 9:49 pm
But what about waifu? I know she's already banging chads on the side with the consent of Boogers but stallion cock will only fill you so much.
At some point she'll pretty much go "fuck it!" and just switch the medicine cabinet with tic tacs.
Some of you don't seem to realize that she's not in for it just for the money or shelter, like Orcil. What she has to do is hard work, she's basically full time nurse for Jabba the Saint, and has been for many years at this point - Booger has mentioned plenty of times that his "maintenance" takes several hours every day. Also, he can't do any house chores and besides lying down and eating, all he does is film short videos and play video games.

She's enabler and is likely pretty fucked up in head, because her husband is substituing a baby to her - she wants to take care of him, and unlike a real baby which eventually grows up, there is no fear of him even being able to take care of himself on his own. He is just a big baby to her. Big, greedy, addicted and exceptionaly evil baby that only an equally broken person could ever love.
SO they are both horrible people and deserve each other? That's too easy for an answer. But you do mention that Booger is a manipulative cunt so her only release is to fuck Chads? Boogie obviously doesn't care about sex or her sexual gratification so, what would make him bruise his ego? Being proven to be wrong, not being able to backpedal?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu May 25, 2017 11:19 am

Simpliest answers are usually the right ones. Yes, I do believe they are both horrible, broken people that deserve each other. As for her sexual apetite, I have no idea, but it's not like she doesn't have options. Honestly, I'm not that big of a sperg to start going all kiwi on this and imagine how she deals with possible sexual frustrations - as far as I care, she can have a wall plastered with dildos, I just want to peacefully hate Booger for what he does and says.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sun May 28, 2017 1:18 am

I'm to lazy to properly stitch those together.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 28, 2017 4:29 am

From the looks of things they probably never have privacy because people are constantly over 24/7
extra shitpost
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Sun May 28, 2017 8:15 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 1:18 am
I'm to lazy to properly stitch those together.
https://i.imgur.com/gGfL9YM.gif

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:00 pm

I told myself to never look bad at the madness that is the Boogie subreddit, but morbid curiosity got the better of me:

https://www.reddit.com/r/boogie2988/com ... ky_if_you/
The good news is, I simply will NOT be able to stick to old habits. I HAVE to give up carbonated berverages as they could actually kill me. I have to give up sugar because it could actually kill me, (but at the very least make me violently ill) I have to portion control because my stomach can only handle abount a spoon full of food at a time. Overeating could actually kill me.

There is nothing about my old lifestyle that I want to retain and there is nothing about my old lifestyle that the surgery would allow me to retain anyways.
Apparently he's counting on the part of his brain that tells him his stomach is full being able to shut down the part of his brain that tells him to eat some more, since after the surgery things will be more serious.

Yeah, because actually listening to his body worked so well in the past.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:50 pm

So he's going to kill himself, then? I think he's bullshitting as usual. He'll undo his surgery, yeah, but the same doctors who performed the surgery will work overtime to heroically keep him alive against all odds and his own efforts.

All this shit is emotional with him anyway. Reducing the size of his actual stomach won't do anything for his emotional problems which he admitted drive him to overeat.

What I do see happening in these weight loss surgeries is an INITIAL weight loss due to the surgery + recovery from surgery. Often, the hams will say "nothing tastes good" and they won't eat. And that continues for a while... Until foods start to taste good again. Then they gain weight.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:02 pm

That's the thing with him, he has fixated on this as a final solution because in his words, he's not going to be able to overeat like he's currently doing. He believes so much in this that nothing else matters - every single attempt he made failed, because he's an addict who didn't put enough effort into fighting the addiction, so just like a good addict, he's banking on a solution that once again, doesn't have anything to do with his fucking mind and is only changing how his body works.

I suppose we have to hope for some good drama coming from this, like him going completely insane, maybe killing his waifu or something.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.