What have you been banned for on other forums?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What have you been banned for on other forums?

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:36 pm

cernex wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:25 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:15 am
Goons ruin everything. They are on the list as well.
What about slowbeef and diabetus, tho'?
Oh fuck, they are and were the biggest SJWs around. They simply got worse.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:28 pm

cernex wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
They suck too
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:36 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:36 pm
cernex wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Oh fuck, they are and were the biggest SJWs around. They simply got worse.
That and and they were hypocrites too, if you look up Slowbeef earliest playthrough (don't do it) and the latest he did did he always sucked and that also goes for Diabetus too , Retsupurae should have featured them both and the playthroughs they did together whwre slowbeef is yet another bad player with no 3d spacial awareness, they just were too full of themselves to realize they are as bad as those they mocked and they never were funny
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:10 pm

Ive been banned from gamefaqs for having a different opinion than a mod there. Then as soon as I could post again I suicided my 3000+ karma account (Chrono Trigger Rules) and made it my mission to never use their boards again.

Ive been banned from spoony's forums and brad's site for asking questions.

Im such a wild rebel yo!
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:58 pm

Banned from sites using Disqus multiple times per week, usually from lefty news sites for advocating the unrestricted killing of Muslims.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:23 pm

I don't even bother posting on leftist sites anymore. Any time you post something intelligent that breaks their narrative, they delete and ban you.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:55 am

cernex wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Slowbeef is busy virtue signaling on twitter and being as bad at vidya as DSP. Diabeetus got triggered by a rape joke during the I have no mouth and I must scream playthrough and took aeons to finish Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Lefty goon fucks that suck at vidya. Fuck 'em! On the list with them!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:17 am

Never really thought Retsupurae were ever funny in any capacity. It's basically Reddit humor long before Reddit itself (unfortunately) became a fixture on the interwebz. Same can be applied to "professional" let's players who are related to SomethingAwful in one form or another, really, as the lot of them are self admitted sadbrains who take videogames and the internet too seriously. Not really any different from the usual diarrhea from /v/, Neogaf and countless other virgin shitlib havens.

Not that I care or sympathize with normie LPers of the likes of PewDiePie and Markpilier either, but I do have to credit them for bursting the self-absorbed bubble of SA lets play goons a few years ago, even if it was unintentional.

While I'm at it, I'd also wise to shun down "ex-goons" at all costs, as those are super fucking obsessed with overcompensating for their careers as jaded, angry manchildren by virtue signalling even harder than slowbeef and etc. They unironically believe that SA has become a far alt-right site, which speaks volumes about the severe delusion of hardcore libs.

The Kiwis are nigger cancer, but they do have a solid thread in regards to let's players from SA. If you give a shit, just google up "VoidBurger Kiwi".

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:00 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:17 am
While I'm at it, I'd also wise to shun down "ex-goons" at all costs, as those are super fucking obsessed with overcompensating for their careers as jaded, angry manchildren by virtue signalling even harder than slowbeef and etc. They unironically believe that SA has become a far alt-right site, which speaks volumes about the severe delusion of hardcore libs.
I always knew that FATAL & Friends was a nazi hub.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:43 pm

I liked retsupurae when I was young, but I got older and they became super fucking lame. They used to straight-up go after people and rip into them. They stopped that when they discovered SJWism. They and a bunch of other SA fags got hardcore troll's remorse, including the Dinner Dates guy (I think he was the ACTUAL Metokur dude.)

That guy used to have a video on youtube of himself and some SA goons playing a shitty dinosaur game. Jim was one of the players. He made a few videos like that with Jim and other people. Then he went full social justice and deleted everything to pretend it never happened. Habermann, that was his name! That guy. He had a buddy, too. Haberman used to hang with Jim and other oldfags from Something Awful, and he was the kind of big-time spergelord we would probably have had to ban for being too much like Thumper17. :lol: His old website apparently did a lot of troll ops shit. His troll's remorse hit him real fucking hard.

Howzabout hbomberguy? I remember him from, I think it was an old Call of Cthulhu let's play. He had his own shitty retsupurae ripoff from when that was big. Notice how that shit vanished? Now he makes videos about fomonism.

All these SA guys had to scramble like FUCK when they discovered social justice. Ever notice how ChipCheezumSA stopped uploading retsupurae videos? Same reason.

I could go down the list on every SA person I know. They're all either hardcore feminists or disappeared from the internet. Probably because they got troll's remorse.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome