Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:25 am

There's an old pic of her from an Omegle session talking to some alpha Chad with her top off. She's a typical woman.

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:26 am

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:16 am
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:01 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:37 pm
Who is dating? This camwhore and some twink?

So I guess she converted to semi-antifeminism because she wanted the D.
Male feminists are fucking weaklings with no backbone. You can bet on your house that she would never fuck any of them and needed someone who would ignore her shitty advice about asking a million times if it was OK to fuck her during sex.
I also have to assert that women like, nay, LOVE being raped (having sex forced on them by a strong man that can overpower them). 50 Shades people. HIGHEST. SELLING. NOVEL. FOR. WOMEN.
But isn't 50 Shades an ill-disguised power fantasy for women? From what I've heard, doesn't the girl change Mr. Grey from a deeply broken man to be a caring, providing individual that is also filthy rich and falls madly in love with her?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:29 am

Poonoo wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:

Male feminists are fucking weaklings with no backbone. You can bet on your house that she would never fuck any of them and needed someone who would ignore her shitty advice about asking a million times if it was OK to fuck her during sex.
Either that, or the Affirmative Consent Queen converted him to feminism and now he asks every 2 seconds if the next step of escalation is ok. :lol:

I'll leave you to imagine which is more likely:

A young man constantly asks during sexual situations if it's ok to continue

Or a feminist is a hypocrite and doesn't practice what she preaches others should do
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:29 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:25 am
There's an old pic of her from an Omegle session talking to some alpha Chad with her top off. She's a typical woman.
It's almost as if she says what she says to get the views and nothing else
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Laci still more smashable than Lupa.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:34 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Poonoo wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:

I also have to assert that women like, nay, LOVE being raped (having sex forced on them by a strong man that can overpower them). 50 Shades people. HIGHEST. SELLING. NOVEL. FOR. WOMEN.
I hope you get raped, nigger.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:34 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Poonoo wrote:

I hope you get raped, nigger.
I'm not a woman, I would not like that :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:13 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:26 am
But isn't 50 Shades an ill-disguised power fantasy for women? From what I've heard, doesn't the girl change Mr. Grey from a deeply broken man to be a caring, providing individual that is also filthy rich and falls madly in love with her?
Or it could be a way to fuck over women in abusive relationships, because converting their asshole boyfriend/husband with the power of love will totally work!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:01 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:26 am
CIANigger wrote:
Poonoo wrote:

Not really, I used to listen to a podcast that dissected the books, don't think it's online any more. They actually had a dominatrix on there to explain most of the shit was pretty basic, though a few items were bad ideas and would cause permanent injury.

So Anna meets Christian as she graduates college and she immediately gets a job at a publishing house because he pulled some strings, and then had her promoted to manager after a week after he bought the company. All of her accomplishments, anything she attains, comes from him. New job, new car, new computer, new house, new phone, new everything, all because he's obsessed with her. Before that, almost all of her possessions belonged to her roommate. Anna is a child incapable of providing for herself.

The entire trilogy is about a woman who doesn't want to do anything for herself and as luck would have it, right before she leaves the safety of college she finds a man who will indulge her before she has to go out into the world on her own.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:08 am

That IS a power fantasy for women.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome