DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:00 pm

Time to downgrade to a serious adult apartment.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:06 pm

His ego needs room to breathe, guys.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:14 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:39 pm
I'm currently in the long process of watching the SOkast for their breakup. It's taking a while and I'm remembering why I like Tevin and don't like these fags. Too much e-celeb cult of personality shit happening here. "INTRODUCING OUR FABULOUS CAST OF RADIO PERSONALITIES" No, fuck off, you're sperges who shit on another sperge. It's verbal shitposting. And some of these guys have audible levels of 'tism, to boot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT4tFwx2VJM

I'm only watching this because I need my sperge and Tevin hadn't uploaded anything last time I checked. :lol:
It started getting bad when they brought those women on. That Australian chick has a voice so grating it could kill a man. Plus it seemed like their autism only increased the more fame they got.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:20 pm
True. All that matters is that it's another step towards the bottom. GF gone. What's next? My guess is house. It's not like he needs a large house all for himself.
As autistic as they are, the SoK fucks were right when they said DSP is going to die alone now. He got Leanna when he was e-famous. He's not famous anymore. Angry Joe can still get his Danish camwhores because he's famous, despite looking like a fuzzy potato.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:46 pm

True but that is an obvious statement anyone could say at this point.

Pandaleesass

Post by Pandaleesass » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:34 am

At least DSP is good for one thing still. The DSP test. If this happens in your game, your game is fucking shit.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:24 am

Pandaleesass wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:34 am
At least DSP is good for one thing still. The DSP test. If this happens in your game, your game is fucking shit.

What happened? I'm not watching a video by pig face
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:06 pm

Him actually scoring kills as Jason? I was expecting him to crash the game so hard that his console catches fire or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:06 pm
Him actually scoring kills as Jason? I was expecting him to crash the game so hard that his console catches fire or something.
DSP doing anything reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Homer's bowl of cereal catches fire when he pours milk in it.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:34 pm

It is kinda autistically pathetic how the sok flaunts their views publically on twitter these days. Say what you want about DSP, but at least he earned his success on his own. Whereas their success came from sucking up to and riding the coat tails of people more popular than them just to get anywhere close to where they are in the present. Not to mention their attitudes are starting to mirror a lot of these lolcow youtubers who think too much of themselves. I'm pretty sure Tevin is going to be fine once DSP is gone but the sok? That is going to be one hell of a plane crash and I doubt anyone is going to help them.