STD

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: STD

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:57 pm

That guy Steve Shives is one of the very worst male SJWs. He probably deserves an Internet Nobody thread of his own. He's another snowflake that's holed up in a leftist echo chamber; he doesn't allow comments on his videos, and uses other things like block lists so that he never has to be challenged on his worldview ever.
His smug zealotry makes me strongly believe that he is one of those male feminists with very big skeletons in his closet.

That Russel Brand guy also rings those same bells for me.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:15 pm

>He deserves an Internet Nobody thread of his own
>He's just like every SJW ever
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:10 pm

There's nothing really to say about Shives left. He was, at some point, crucified by his fellow SJW cunts - because of course he was, he's male after all - but that shit washed over. He's still not part of the in-crowd anymore. He's a hanger-on like Movie Blob, just more watched and trying a lot harder.
Actually, he's a lot like what Razorfag is to gayming channels. You'll find yourself agreeing with him at times but you'll still think he's a faggot and a dick.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:18 am

I hadn't been keeping up. What did he do? I heard rumors that he would creep on female "allies", especially the young ones.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:39 am

That's it. He supposedly was a creeper. That's all I heard and that was what they nailed him to a wall about for months. Disregard that faggot. He isn't important to anybody.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:57 am

Those were probably lies anyway. They usually are. I tend to extend the benefit of the doubt to some of these male SJWs when their female colleagues accuse them of something vague like being "creepy" or "harassing." Dick Coughlan was accused, basically everyone was. You dig into most of the stories and they turn up pure bullshit. I get the gimmick of pretending the accusations are legit to hoist male feminists by their own petards (penises), but I also don't want to pretend I actually BELIEVE random feminist accusations.

On the one hand, a lot of them have skellingtons in closets, but on the other hand, consider the source for the accusations.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:28 am

"List and Believe" is basically a carte blanche for bullshit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:03 pm

Doesn't matter to me. At face value, the dude is a twat. That's all I need to dislike him, no matter what "side" he's on or what he's being accused of.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Mr. Saoirse Ronan

Post by Mr. Saoirse Ronan » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:52 pm

For women EVERYTHING is creepy if the guy isn't hot. He probably asked a girl to coffee or some gay university shit and got blacklisted because he has the body tone of a 70-year-old AIDS patient.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:53 pm

True. A good-looking guy can straight up ask them on FB if they want to fuck and pay him dinner.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!